Skip to content
Aloha!
n2meC posted:
Just doing my bi-annual check in. On second round of chemo now, Taxol and Herceptin, along with some complimentary stuff...

Still live in Wyoming, and am thinking about heading back to California to the Bay Area with my aunt and cousin this summer. Figure since I ended up in the hospital for a week (Pneumonia) last month, it might behoove me to be near family (God help us all) in the event it happens again. And by summer, I'll be done with this round of chemo, AND... drum roll... might even use the word 'Remission'... ~crosses fingers, legs and eyes~

I'm possibly going to be a part of a Stanford Study for Mets and stress and how it effects sleep. Am hoping to do it this summer. That way I am already there and don't have to worry about air travel.

Well everyone have a wonderful weekend, and stay strong. Remember to laugh, it is after all, the best medicine!!!

Aloha!!!
(((hugs)))
Leilani

rachael67 responded:
Hey, Leilani, good to hear from you. So, you might head back to CA? Good thing we installed a Geotracker in Pinkie or we'd never locate you!

Seriously, if that is the best for you, definitely go for it!

And part of the Stanford Study? That should be interesting. Please keep us updated on how it goes...and, most especially, on how you are!!

Blessings.
Rachael

(I, too, am a strong believer in laughter!!!! Someday we'll organize a convention just for folks like us!! One to definitely look forward to! )
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Janice_78 responded:
Hi Leilani,

It's so good to hear from you! Please don't stay away so long. I'm sorry to hear that you've had pneumonia, but I'm hoping that you're well recovered.

I hope that you'll soon hear the word "remission".

Hugs,

Janice

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center