Skip to content
Another Angel
sadblossom posted:
Rachael,
Just received word that Wanda Haynes aka Ashesmom has lost her battle with cancer this morning.

May the angels of heaven watch over her and guide her thru a precious journey.

A sad day.

Blessings...........
Pat~sadblossom

rachael67 responded:
What dreadful news, Pat! I am so sorry!! Of course Wanda will be in all our thoughts and prayers...as will her family and friends. One valliant Warrior!

We really need to have an icon which would reflect the loss we feel at such times! Will light a candle.

Peace my Friend!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Janice_78 responded:
Dear Pat,

Thank you for posting about Wanda. She was a dear friend. I tried to post this yesterday, but I couldn't get the post to go through.

Hugs,

Janice

bcdevil replied to Janice_78's response:
I am so sorry to hear this!! I feel like you are all my sisters here and this deeply saddens me! Heaven is an even better and more beautiful place with Wanda there!!!
May God grant us healing thru this devastating time
xoxo
Sandy

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center