Skip to content
Another Angel
rachael67 posted:
I just learned that the wife of a friend of mine just passed away after a very long battle with breast cacner. Would you all please keep Betty in your hearts, and send caring thoughts to her family and friends?

Thanks.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Janice_78 responded:
Rachael,

I'm so sorry that cancer has claimed another person. I'll certainly keep Betty in my heart.

Love,

Janice

mhall6252 responded:
I am saddened to hear that Betty's journey has ended. Sending caring, peaceful thoughts to her family and friends.

Michelle

bcdevil replied to mhall6252's response:
So sorry to hear this Love and prayers to the family and friends of angel "Betty"!!! My deepest sympathy!!
xoxo
Sandy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to bcdevil's response:
My heart breaks to hear this...I hope her family can find comfort in the good times they shared

Haylen

sadblossom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am so sorry Rachael. It saddens my heart that another sweet soul has left us from this dreadful disease. I will pray for peace and comfort for her family and for you.

God Bless!
Pat~sadblossom

jenna291 replied to sadblossom's response:
My heart, prayers and blessings are with Betty's family and friends to find peace with this sad news. Life is so very fragile.
Let's pray that in our lifetime with all of the research and wonderful foundations working to cure this dreaded disease that we see a cure in our lifetime.

Jenna

0910faith replied to jenna291's response:
I am so sorry to hear that another was taken from us
due to bc. It's always a sad day.
My prayers go out to her family.
I wish they would find a cure so none of our loved ones
needs to endure the pain of loss
faith

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center