Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Another Angel
rachael67 posted:
I just learned that the wife of a friend of mine just passed away after a very long battle with breast cacner. Would you all please keep Betty in your hearts, and send caring thoughts to her family and friends?

Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!  
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!
Janice_78 responded:

I'm so sorry that cancer has claimed another person. I'll certainly keep Betty in my heart.

mhall6252 responded:
I am saddened to hear that Betty's journey has ended. Sending caring, peaceful thoughts to her family and friends.

bcdevil replied to mhall6252's response:
So sorry to hear this Love and prayers to the family and friends of angel "Betty"!!! My deepest sympathy!!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to bcdevil's response:
My heart breaks to hear this...I hope her family can find comfort in the good times they shared

sadblossom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am so sorry Rachael. It saddens my heart that another sweet soul has left us from this dreadful disease. I will pray for peace and comfort for her family and for you.

God Bless!
jenna291 replied to sadblossom's response:
My heart, prayers and blessings are with Betty's family and friends to find peace with this sad news. Life is so very fragile.
Let's pray that in our lifetime with all of the research and wonderful foundations working to cure this dreaded disease that we see a cure in our lifetime.

0910faith replied to jenna291's response:
I am so sorry to hear that another was taken from us
due to bc. It's always a sad day.
My prayers go out to her family.
I wish they would find a cure so none of our loved ones
needs to endure the pain of loss

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center