Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Normal Mamo!
JLAMB26 posted:
I just got the results from my first mamo after chemo and it's normal! I feel like I've been holding my breath and now I can breath. I know that it's not 100% foolproof but it is nice to finally get some good news after the year I've had. Happy Day! Jennifer

mhall6252 responded:
Doing the happy dance for you, Jennifer! I know how stressful that first mammo can be! Now you can relax for a few months!

Hugs,
Michelle

sadblossom responded:
Good for you girl!@!@@! Don't ya just love those thumbs up reports !!! I am 2 yrs out and had my 19 month mammo last week and it was NORMAL!!! So, I am sharing that joy with you !!! I love to read these kind of posts!!!!

Enjoy your happy day !!! I am STILL enjoying mine!!!

Blessings..........
Pat~sadblossom

0910faith replied to sadblossom's response:
HUGS to both you, Pat and Jennifer.
After going thru so much you deserve good news.
Many more good days to come
love n hugs
faith

GGrandmaJan replied to 0910faith's response:
YaHoooooo----Super Duper news Gals. Celebrate all month long!!!!! Do I see a party coming on the Pinkie? I say we get those cute cabana boys and have them serve us "Pina Coladas"!!!!!!!

Good Job Pat and Jennifer. Now Breathe!!!
Blessings
Jan
Yesterday is History--Tomorrow is a Mystery--Today is a Gift that is why it's called---The Present!!!----Quoted from Eleanor Roosevelt.

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center