Skip to content
Please Celebrate With Me and DH
Rachael67 posted:
Today DH and I celebrate our 46th Wedding Anniversary!
Whoda thunk????

(Never tell him, but I am truly the one who lucked out!!)

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

judyfams responded:
Rachel,
And may you have at least 46 more anniversaries blessed with good health for both of you, much laughter and good times spent with family and friends!!!
Congratulations to both of you,
Judy

GGrandmaJan responded:
Oh Rachael, Many many Congratulations to both of you. Wow that is amazing. Hope you plan some great celebration. Hope you have many more.

I think you Both lucked out!!!!!

Enjoy the day--Shoot the whole week-end.
So happy for you.
Blessings
Jan
Yesterday is History--Tomorrow is a Mystery--Today is a Gift that is why it's called---The Present!!!----Quoted from Eleanor Roosevelt.

Shell1007 responded:
Rachael,
WOW !! 46 years..... Congratulations to you both and here is to many, many more years together. I hope the celebration continues all week long, you deserve it.
Best wishes,
Michele

brcansur responded:
Rachael
Happy 46TH Wedding Anniversary I hope it was a great one and that you are still celebrating and do so all week long. I think you are both very lucky to have each other. Enjoy and wishing you many many many more years together to celebrate. Have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Rachael67 responded:
Thanks for all your good wishes! We went out to dinner and had a lovely time. Today we continued the celebration by going to a new theatre, and seeing an absolutely marvelous production!

And sweet ole' Harry (bless his little Bronx heart! ) even gave us a gift...unwrapped and totally unnecessary ...in the middle of the family room!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

0910faith replied to Rachael67's response:
Rachael,
Congratulations! That is wonderful.
And, Harry left you a PRESENT, how thoughtful
of him.
I'm so gald to went out and saw a really goo
production and had a nice diner.
You really deserve it
love n hugs
faith

mhall6252 responded:
Congratulations, Rachael!!! Married 46 years is amazing in this day and age! May you and your hubby enjoy many more years together in wedded bliss.

Hugs,
Michelle

Jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
Congratulations Rachael - that is truly wonderful! I am very happy for you and sending you well wishes for tons more happy and healthy anniversaries!
love, Jenna

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center