Skip to content
SHARING GOOD NEWS
jenna291 posted:
Hello ladies,
Just sharing that I finally got my mri results from my test last Friday and all is normal!! I started crying and shaking when I got the results. The fear just never ends....
This makes it my "official" 4 years out, although I have said time and time again, I try and find something good in each day and celebrate the positive.
Lots of flowers for me today!!!!
After calling my family, this is the first place I couldn't wait to share my news.
Love to all ~ Jenna

Shell1007 responded:
Jenna,
Congrats !! That is the best news. I think a full week (at least) of celebrating is in order.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Take care,
Michele

JLAMB26 responded:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Flowers and hugs and cheers your way! Jennifer

judyfams replied to JLAMB26's response:
Congratulations!!!!!!
Such wonderful news - news you should always get when you take tests!!!!!!
Judy

mhall6252 responded:
Yippee, Jenna! Happy dancin' for you!

Michelle

jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
THANKS to all of you!!!! Even the rain in New England will not put me in a mad mood this weekend!!! I would like sun for the Cancer Research Walk (5 miles) I am doing Sunday, but what the heck - as far as I am concerned, it will be raining flowers!!!!
xo Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna, Walking 5 miles---Good for you!! I am praying for sun for you also. Have you been training for the 5 miles??? Wear some really good shoes--we don't want to hear about any blisters.

Enjoy your week-end. Flowers raining down on all of you that do the Walk. You have more guts than I do, for sure.

Blessings and sunny skies!!!!
Jan

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
I walk at least 3 days a week for a few miles at a time. 5 miles is a lot, but its the fun group I am with and all the inspirational stories and people that pull me thru. Of course, Monday am at work I will need a nap and some extra coffee, for sure - LOL!
I will save you a giant bouquet of flowers from my walk!!
xo
Jenna

susan1240 responded:
Hi Jenna ... Congratulations on your normal MRI!! Your news is good news for every woman on this site. Hope you now can relax and enjoy a fantastic weekend ... week/month/year for that matter!! I will toast to YOU tonight ... cheers!

Love, Hugs and Roses,
Susan

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center