SHARING GOOD NEWS
jenna291 posted:
Hello ladies,
Just sharing that I finally got my mri results from my test last Friday and all is normal!! I started crying and shaking when I got the results. The fear just never ends....
This makes it my "official" 4 years out, although I have said time and time again, I try and find something good in each day and celebrate the positive.
Lots of flowers for me today!!!!
After calling my family, this is the first place I couldn't wait to share my news.
Love to all ~ Jenna

shell1007 responded:
Jenna,
Congrats !! That is the best news. I think a full week (at least) of celebrating is in order.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Take care,
Michele

jlamb26 responded:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Flowers and hugs and cheers your way! Jennifer

judyfams replied to jlamb26's response:
Congratulations!!!!!!
Such wonderful news - news you should always get when you take tests!!!!!!
Judy

mhall6252 responded:
Yippee, Jenna! Happy dancin' for you!

Michelle

jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
THANKS to all of you!!!! Even the rain in New England will not put me in a mad mood this weekend!!! I would like sun for the Cancer Research Walk (5 miles) I am doing Sunday, but what the heck - as far as I am concerned, it will be raining flowers!!!!
xo Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna, Walking 5 miles---Good for you!! I am praying for sun for you also. Have you been training for the 5 miles??? Wear some really good shoes--we don't want to hear about any blisters.

Enjoy your week-end. Flowers raining down on all of you that do the Walk. You have more guts than I do, for sure.

Blessings and sunny skies!!!!
Jan

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
I walk at least 3 days a week for a few miles at a time. 5 miles is a lot, but its the fun group I am with and all the inspirational stories and people that pull me thru. Of course, Monday am at work I will need a nap and some extra coffee, for sure - LOL!
I will save you a giant bouquet of flowers from my walk!!
xo
Jenna

susan1240 responded:
Hi Jenna ... Congratulations on your normal MRI!! Your news is good news for every woman on this site. Hope you now can relax and enjoy a fantastic weekend ... week/month/year for that matter!! I will toast to YOU tonight ... cheers!

Love, Hugs and Roses,
Susan