Skip to content
im scaried i might have breast cancer but im not sure please Help
Pandabear2048 posted:
for the last 5 to 6 months i have noticed that when i squess my right boob it leaks just a little bit i cant tell if its clear or if it has a little white in it my left one does not do it and i had my son 2 and a half years ago so why is my right boob leaking and not my left. i have also noticed before it started to leak that i got what looked like a zit and naturally i poked at it well now its still there and its not pussy anymore but is still there all discolored and what not. Im so Scared that it might be breast cancer or a infection can someone please give me some feed back so i know if i should be worried i have no insurance and dont make alot of money so getting to the doctors is hard for me i just need to know one thing could it be cancer should i be worried im only 24 and my great grandmother had breast cancer but i really dont want to talk to her about it i dont want my family to worrie just yet please help thanks

kiwiallright responded:
HI,

If I was you I would make and appointment with my OBGYN - as your OBGYN will know which steps to take and it will be a great relief to you to know what is going on. I am not sure where you are located but a lot of the county health dept have free mammogram screenings - I know that everything costs money but catching whatever early is better than waiting until later. If it is an infection antibotic's will help clear it up. We can only hope and prayer that it is not cancer.

Take care

mary

brcansur responded:
Hello,
I agree with Mary you need to get in to see your OB/GYN or someone asap. This month being breast cancer awareness there is a lot of clinics and hospitals have free checkups going on so you should check into this in your area. Either way you need to get this check out as soon as you can like make calls today right now is a very good time. Hospitals can not turn you away for not having insurance and they have to help work out a payment plan I have paid as little as $5 a month and they have to take it and can not send it to collection because it is a payment. So please do not put it off any longer get it check out because the sooner the better plus knowing is a lot better then worrying. If it is something the sooner you get care and tests done the sooner you get better. If infection the sooner you can get on and antibiotic is very important so it doesn't get worse and spread throughtout your body.
So your job is to call your doctor or get to an ER today and have it checked out to ease your mind and for your well being. I wish you all the best and pray it is only an infection. Sending angel hugs your way Roberta,
P.S. Please come back to let us know how you are doing and what you may find out. We will keep you in our thoughts and hearts.
Roberta

rachael67 responded:
I agree with the others that your body is trying to tell you something, and it is now up to you to follow-thru!

Regarding financial matters. please read thru the "Tips" on the right side of this page as there are several posts that deal with that.

Know we will be sending you tons of good wishes that is it nothing of great concern. Please let us know how you are doing.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Pandabear2048 replied to rachael67's response:
thanks you guys i will look for a doctor right away i live in Roy Utah so if anyone knows were a good gyn is that would be great i appreiate you guys so much i to hope it is just a infection even my mom is worried and she shouldn't be about me. im trying to figure this out all the websites i go to say that only older people get it has anyone heard of a young person getting it how old can you be to get it. ive worried about it even when i was younger ever since i started getting breast they have been so big in elementry by 6th grade i was a size b. i just so scared because it ruins in my family so far jusr my great grandma. Im so thankfull for your guys advise and ya money is a problem i wish i could find a place to do it for free that would be great but i know everything has a price but it will be worth it and yes i will keep you guys posted

jillagin2000 replied to Pandabear2048's response:
Pandabear - I know you said that you were going to make an appt but I wanted to urge you myself to not wait one second. That was my symptom - never found a lump.

sadblossom responded:
Hi,
I echo all the ladies here...........as we say here..........'when in dought check it out'. May not be anything and it may be a symptom. Don't put it off and don't hesitate.Take care of yourself PLEASE.
Blessings..........
Pat~sadblossom

Pandabear2048 replied to sadblossom's response:
so far i have not found anything im still looking if anyone knows where there is a place i can go that will work with you on payments please let me know i live in Roy Utah. I just want to thank every one for you support thanks and wish me luck.

kiwiallright replied to Pandabear2048's response:
Hi,

There are many resources close to you, The Huntsman Cancer Center at the U of U, Intermountain Health Care has programmes available and check the Davis County Hospital - also try this clinic, not sure if they have on in the Roy area. It is the Hope Clinic - contact@utahhopeclinic.com . Check with the Davis County Health Dept to see what programmes they have available.

Good Luck

mary

judyfams replied to kiwiallright's response:
Also remember that if these places mary told you about charge you, then when you get the bill call them an make payment arrangements with them.
You can set up monthly payment schedules as low as $10.00/month. The important thing is to make sure you pay it each month!
Good luck - Mary gave you some great places to go in your area.
Judy

mhall6252 replied to Pandabear2048's response:
Please contact your local American Cancer Society office. This is Breast Cancer Awareness month and there are many, many locations that are offering free mammograms. You just need to dig a little to get some free or reduced-cost assistance.

Good luck!

Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center