Skip to content
Roberta (Re: Jersey and Bronx Tails)
rachael67 posted:
A Love Story

It was autumn; the ground was littered with colorful fallen leaves which crunched beneath their steps…The air was warm and invited playful tossing of the leaves all about. Suddenly, their eyes met!!! And each one realized in that glance that they had found their soul mate! From here on, they would no longer travel life's highways alone...Together they would discover love and sweet delights. All the untold yet hoped for promises might now be realized! And despite the smut-filled sexploitation of their world, they would remain both innocent and chaste!!

Alas! They had no other choice!!!!

The End
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur responded:
Rachael,
Cute and very imaginative also funny I can see it now the two of them together in the leaves but the poor souls can do nothing but play. It is so funny how we can come up with all of these stroies for our pets and how they could meet and so on. I wish just once I could read my dogs mind. I bet I would get an ear full some days lol. Then on others days when he looks at me with those big brown eyes and looks so sad I could only imagine what he would be saying. Probably begging for something! But no matter what they would be saying we still love them to pieces and wouldn't trade them in for nothing. Have a great weekend angel hugs Roberta,
P.S. Give Sir Harry a pat on the head for me and a rub behind the ear.
Roberta

Janice_78 responded:
Harry is adorable.

rachael67 replied to Janice_78's response:
Thanks, Janice...He truly is so weird looking and acting that it is almost endearing! The vet terms him "circus dog" and it fits!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center