Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Thanksgiving Joke Continues....
cancer47 posted:
We had too much turkey with the two nine pound breasts. We only carved the first one on thursday and than waited till saturday. So we had an extra breast (can't say that too often). Nine pounds he said is almost too large of a breast.
We wonder why men think the way they do:))

Rachael67 responded:
Yes...I am laughing ...lots!!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan responded:
Oh my gosh, that is so funny. MEN!!! Who knows what makes their brain tick???

Thanks for sharing this. The nine pound breasts were just hilarious.

Blessings
Jan

Jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
oh my God that is hysterical! Thanks for the Monday morning laugh!!! I am having a hard time getting back to focusing on work so appreciate it!!!

Have a great week ~ Jenna

cancer47 replied to Jenna291's response:
Your welcome! See laughter is the best medicine:))

brcansur responded:
Hello, and good morning. I loved the two 9 lb breast that was great. It got me laughing but when you posted your husband said nine lbs was ALMOST too large of a breast that about did me in lol.lol. You are so right I always wonder why men think the way they do lol lol lol !!! I don't think we will ever figure that one out. so I gave up trying

Now my question is how much does each breast weigh after your implants are put in mine are a large C or small D cup depending on the way the bra is made. But I will say they sure feel heavy lol. But I don't think they will beat your 9 pounders lol. Just something your 9 lb breast got me thinking about. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center