Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I found my courage
cancer47 posted:
Hi
Wrote here a few weeks ago about not having the courage to go back and see my doctors since finishing treatment. Rachel said the courage is not any place else than INSIDE myself. How true. This past wednesday I went to the onchologist. Things went fine. Almost "chickened out" a few times on the way there. Ordered a CT of to check and see how things are going and then MRI or petscan at some point. I did not tell anyone except my husband that I was going did not want a bunch of people calling for the "how was it?".
So thanks for your replies and I hope to continue to find other things "inside" myself.

MM

rachael67 responded:
YEA!!!!! See, you were a "Warrior" all along...You just didn't know it!!

Please keep posting as you are now a part of the F2F group (Friend to Friend)! We value our members very much! Do keep us posted on how you are doing.

Many blessings....and CONGRATULATIONS! (Aren't you proud of yourself??? )

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly!
Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

cindy12345678 responded:
I am so glad you went!! You are much stronger than you think!
Remember its your choice!! The doctors work for you!
I am so proud of you!!
love and hugs,
Cindy

brcansur responded:
YEA!!! congrats I am so very proud of you!! See you can do anything you set your mind to and you are a strong women see you proved that Yea! Yea! Yea! BIG BALLOONS with smiley faces all over them to you That is a start baby steps and you did great doesn't feel good to know you can do it and you are doing just fine so far going to the onc. Keep up the great work! You are women lets hear you roar lol.lol See you are just as strong and have just as much courage as the rest of us on this board. Again I am very proud of you keep it up you are doing great have a great day and week ahead angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
AWESOME! So very glad that you went. No, its not easy, but it takes courage, and you have that.
Keep up the good work!!!

Jenna

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center