Skip to content
last phase of reconstruction
cindy12345678 posted:
Hi Ladies!
I am still on for the tatoos tomorrow. I'm pretty happy with how
I look now. But I am going to finish. It's really great all the
different options you have today for reconstuction. Thanks to
everyone here for helping me on this long road !Wish me luck !
Cindy
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mhall6252 responded:
Good luck, Cindy! I hope your tats are things of beauty!!!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

rachael67 responded:
Cindy, we will all be aboard Pinkie for your new spring look! Hmmm...Am just thinking about reworking "In Your Easter Bonnet"!!!

Sending good wishes!

Blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

brcansur responded:
Cindy,
I will be there on Pinkie tomorrow to support you and wish you lots of luck on the tattoos of the nipples. The final stage of your nice new perky breast yeah!! So here comes the neon glow in the dark pink nipples lol.lol I can't wait to hear all about the tattoos and how it was getting them done. Then to hear how the color looks after it all heals. I am so happy for you to finally get this done and to have it all behind you finally!! Best of luck my friend sending lots of angel hugs have a great day and night see you on pinkie Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Hi Cindy,
I am jumping aboard Pinkie too! Best of luck for this final phase!
~ Jenna

GGrandmaJan responded:
Congrats Cindy,

Yes, I will be on board Pinkie for the last of your journey. Best of luck to you.

We will party hardy!! A Great Spring Party.

Blessings.
Jan

cindy12345678 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Thanks Ladies! I am getting ready to board pinkie!
We are going to have a great party!! Thanks for the ride!
Cindy

cindy12345678 responded:
Hi Ladies!
I got the tatoos done yeasterday. My Ps decided he was
going to numb me anyway. Those shots hurt. I have
feeling. The tatoos didn't hurt though. We picked out the
size and the color. They said I can have anything touched
up that I want. They said I am the boss. I thought that was
great. The bled some yesterday, but I think that is pretty
much stopped. I have ointment to put on when I take off
annother dressing tomorrow. I asked for a tramp stamp,
they said ok but they only have flesh colord ink! No pretty
colors!LOL So I didn't get one. LOLSo I couldn't get neon
pink either!LOL
Anyway so far a breeze compared to everything else. I am
glad to finish my reconstruction.Maybe not perfect but
starting to feel like me!
Thanks for sticking with me!
love and hugs,
Cindy

rachael67 replied to cindy12345678's response:
Cindy, congrats!!!!....Despite not having a tramp stamp, I am glad all went well.

Blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

GGrandmaJan replied to cindy12345678's response:
Congrats Cindy, Now on to the healing and OVER!! You are a true warrior. Good for you.

What cabana boys were on "Pinkie" yesterday? Hope you enjoyed their entertainment!!!! LOL.

Have a good week-end.
Blessings.
Jan

Shell1007 replied to cindy12345678's response:
Cindy,
Congrats on the tatts, even though you didn't get the neon pink!
Can you believe that this is the end of everything that you have gone through? YOU DID IT
((Hugs))
Shell

brcansur replied to cindy12345678's response:
Cindy,
I am so glad you are doing well and everything is finally done for you yeah!!! But why not a tramp stamp come on ! Plus no neon pink or other colors he needs to get with the times and have more colors now lol.lol !!!! Plus some glow in the dark would be good too then we could find our way in the dark if our headlight decide to go out ya know !!! Us ladies need to have some fun during all this crap in our lives of beating breast cancer our humor is one of them we never do give up on it just keeps on going at least mine has. I am so very happy for you now all of it is behind you, you are done with breast cancer no more treatments no more surgeries done party time celebrations are to begin and never end. Go have fun my friend live life to the fullest and never stop. Sew till your hearts content and just enjoy life for every minute of everyday. Stop and smell the flowers,and look at the birds and the sunset. Enjoy the little things in the world that we used to take for granted because today is the beginning of your new life after cancer and all the stuff you had to go through to get past it. I am so very proud of you and happy for you keep doing what your doing and being strong and positive. Have a great day and week ahead angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

bcdevil replied to cindy12345678's response:
WOW CINDY! CONGRATS ON THE TATS! Way to go girl. hoping now you feel complete. Got back from florida at 3am this morning. Had a great time, relaxed as much as I could without this back issue thing! I noticed my scars are starting to fade even more and my nipples seem to finally have completely healed. HOORAY! We did it! We will always stick together thru thick and thin. I see my p.s. on the 19th to see if i need any revisions, or extra touch ups. I have to say, they did look great in a swim suit, so i guess i should thank him again, lol. So glad you did so well, I'm very, very, very proud of you!
Love, hugs, and lucky shamrocks
Sandy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to cindy12345678's response:
Photos please!

(((hugs))) back at you!

H

GGrandmaJan replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Really Haylen, PICS---LOL.

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center