Skip to content
Memorial Day Plans?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
If the weather cooperates, we are going to brave the crowds and go to Zuma beach. I like when it is crowded - more fascinating people-watchin'!

We're also celebrating the 2 year anniversary of some dear friends that adopted a child out of the foster care system. Their son is the same age as my almost 4 year old - the girls love to play with all of his "boy toys".

I hope and pray I get to sleep past 6 am at least one morning!

Who is next?

Haylen

kiwiallright responded:
HI Haylen,

The beach sounds wonderful, I love the beach, the crowds can be annoying like you said fun to watch. We took my three grandchildren last month, they had never been near the ocean, the oldest loved it and the waves, my second oldest grandchild loved it until a shore wave soaked her from toe to head, so was a little cautious after that and the youngest love the sand and that was about it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend

Love to all

Mary.

GGrandmaJan responded:
Haylen, have fun at the beach.

Ummmm---I am being very naughty but your comment about the "boy toys" has my mind a-wandering. Are you real sure you wanted to word it like you did??? LOL. You must not have had your 4th cup of coffee yet this AM!!! Sorry I just could not let than one pass by????? LOL

Fondly
Jan

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to kiwiallright's response:
Mary - Both of my kids loved the beach as babies - because they loved to eat sand!!!! So gross - every time we could turn away, they would grab a handful.

You can imagine the heavy diapers - ha ha!

Haylen

cindy12345678 responded:
Haylen,
Have fun at the beach! We are having a cookout and
then going to annother one! Good times!
Cindy

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center