Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
LizzardLee (Melissa)
rachael67 posted:
For those who remember our LizzardLee, she is having a very difficult time just now...Please send tons of good thoughts and prayers her way...

For those who don't remember her, pray anyway!!! She could use a miracle or two!!

Blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

jenna291 responded:
Hi Rachael,

Thanks for mentioning this. I don't know LizzardLee, but she is without a doubt in my prayers, as is everyone going thru the stress of this disease.

I will say an extra prayer tonight and sending tons of well wishes for a miracle.

blesssings and hugs,
Jenna

brcansur responded:
Rachael,
I don't know her but as always I will send my prayers and angel hugs to her and her family any warrior or fighter of any cancer or illness gets my prayers. I will put a few extra out there for her miracle or two also wishing her all the best.
Rachael I am also sending those angel hugs your way just for being you a very kind sweet hearty women we all love and wouldn't know what to do without seeing on this board Have a great day and keep being lovely ol you !!! Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to brcansur's response:
Sending warm thoughts to her - I enjoy reading her blog - she is so positive and upbeat - I'm sorry to hear that she is having a hard time

Thanks for the heads up Rachael...

Haylen

judyfams replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
I do remember her - because of how she chose to be called LizardLee.
I will be sending positive thoughts her way. She really deserves our best wishes and strongest prayers.
Judy

Shell1007 replied to judyfams's response:
So sorry LizardLee is having a hard time.I will be sending good thoughts & prayers her way.
Shell

TKRUmom responded:
Oh LizardLee, I just a little prayer for you from Zimbabwe and an sending miracle vibes to you.. You are in my prayers and am looking forward to your coming back on the board.. Though I don't post that much, you inspire me a lot. Get well Soon Girl...
Mommy to TK

cindy12345678 responded:
I don't know Lizardlee, but I am praying for you. The
"pink bus" arrives for all of us. We are here to give
strength and support. Please keep fighting!
Cindy

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center