Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My friends--I AM Fine! Thanks loads for "Pinkie"
GGrandmaJan posted:
Sorry to the long delay in replying. Got up to hospital at 6:15 only almost an hour early. YUK. Just didn't know how much traffic we might have. HA---I think we were the only car for about 35 miles. Weird.

Just remember ladies time wise I am 3 hours behind the east coast. Like it is 3:03 p.m. here but 6:03 p.m. on EAST coast. The reason we just now got home at 2:30 was. My O2 levels had to come back up . What a pain in the buttuzzey is that. I wanted to sleep and they had me sitting straight up and coughing and taking deep breaths and literatly bugging the crap out me. O.K. so I did obey to the best I could. It really wasn't that bad but sure glad it is over.

Got home DH had to have a sandwich and I was starved. He left to do errands and I finally got too my friends. You Guys!!!

BTW-- the nurse taking care of me in Short Stay, ALSO has a crush on my lung Dr. When I told her who my doc was and said isn't he the cutest one you've ever seen---She said, "Oh my gosh--Isn't he a dream-boat????" She said she almost wished she had pneumonia just to get a chance to see him. and have him listen to HER chest.!!!! Coming from a nurse I just met that was just hsyterical. Oh we were laughing hard. My DH was sitting there totally out of the loop. But in his defense he doesn't hear so well. I am lucky there sometimes. LOL

Don't know when I will get results probably not until Tues. But that is all right with me as I have ALL week-end to do what I WANT to do. I can eat and drink what I want. LOL Bring on the Wine. LOL Never did get to that yesterday.

Got to take a nap. Talk later.
Jan

Shell1007 responded:
Jan,
You have earned the right to do & eat WHATEVER you want !!
So sit with your feet up & let DH wait on you
Take care
Shell

cindy12345678 responded:
Jan,
You do whatever you want, live it up!! I am so glad you
are doing better. Just take it easy, pneumomnia can
really take it out of you.
Cindy
PS the nurse thing is soo funny!

brcansur responded:
Jan,
I am so glad you did ok and are feeling good enough to have a good old laugh with the nurse right in front of DH that is too funny love it !!!! You got me laughing on that one good for you lol.lol. Hey you have to have some fun now you just bared all to the world and no wig no boob have fun girl and laugh it up then just blame it all on the drugs right !!!!
Well eat what ever you want, drink what ever you want, and have DH get it all for you, just sit back and relax while you can because it wont last long. Make sure to get plenty of rest and get well soon sending loads of angel hugs a buch of colorful flowers and a big bunch of balloons to cheer you up and brighten your day. Have a great weekend eating and resting angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center