Skip to content
No Call-Back today---But,
GGrandmaJan posted:
Thanks everyone for all the support today. Sounds like some of you have lost it as well as me. LOL.

I did put in a call to the Nurse line. BUT---as I do not know what his schedule is and don't even know if he worked today. Also they have my records on-line. So was able to figure all that out.......

Big round of applause for this ole' lady to figure something new dealing with a computer. YEAH.?!?!?!?

Left them a message: "When can I expect any results on the Broncho done 6/5. Paralized with fear!!!!" Signed my name. Then I read all messages would be answered in a timely matter within 24 hr period. A-HA----so much for any fast service!!!!!

Took another half xanax and took a long nap. Didn't get much done but still plogging along.

Tomorrow is another day.

BTW---Rachael, I did say DH and I were addicted to POP----not Poop!!! Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard. You are Nuts.

Thanks again all.
Blessings everyone---you are such a great crew.
Jan

judyfams responded:
Jan, the waiting sucks soooooooo bad. Sorry for that - please let us know the minute you hear anything - we all feel you "waiting pain"
Judy

jenna291 replied to judyfams's response:
Hi Jan,
You have the best sense of humor!!! I know how hard the waiting is, Lord we have all been there way to many times.
I hope you hear super soon and come back and share...
hugs ~
Jenna

Shell1007 responded:
Jan,
I think you send all of us over the edge today. Slugs, mice,etc
Good for a great laugh.
Still got my fingers & toes crossed for "infection"
Try taking a whole xanax tonight (that will put you out)
BTW my Sister & I have called wal mart Wally World forever & I though we were the only Looney Tunes out there
Target = Tar J (french version) K Mart= K Marche
Yes we are sick,sick girls
Hey the sun is peeking out up here
Have a good evening
Shell

GGrandmaJan replied to Shell1007's response:
Oh Shell, that is so funny!!!! Yes, we have called wal-mart ---Wally-World ever since it opened here in Chehalis. Dang store drove out 3 of our grocery stores. They were private owned and couldn't keep with the competition from WW. I hate shopping at those Hugh Box stores but what are you going to do.

I love the K Mart= one also. My daughter used to work for the Bon Marche and called K Mart that for years. Perhaps this is just a Western Wash thing. So So funny, tho.

I was laughing so hard when one of the ladies thought I was going to a theme park. LOL. If only!!!!

Yes, your sister and you are definitely Looney Tunes.

It was mind-boggling how much my intial post changed thru the day. Guess we were ALL in need of some laughter.

Hugs
Jan

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center