Skip to content
What are you wearing Wednesday?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Just for fun, what do you have on RIGHT NOW?

Me (up since 6 am working) - 2 pc PJ set - dark green, glasses, ponytail and bare feet!

I would love to stay this way all day but have to launch the escape pod to take the kids to camp.

Who is next?

Haylen

mark918 responded:
Up since 4:30 AM this morning, wearing jean shorts, t-shirt, glasses and work boots. Can't wait to get my sneakers on!

rachael67 responded:
Gosh! I had to look down and see! (I am a real fashionesta, as you can tell!! )

Kakis, rose tee, sandlas...and "unmentionables"!!

Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to rachael67's response:
LOL - Rachael, I love that you had to look down!

mhall6252 responded:
Up at 6, doctor appt at 9, so I have on khaki capris, coral, khaki and pink shirt, Abeo sandals (the most comfortable things I've ever had on my feet), and fake boobs. Oh yeah, something to hold the fake boobs, too!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

GGrandmaJan replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle, Love your comment about "boobs". I am sorry I didn't read your whole post and totally missed that item of greatest importance!!!! Thanks for the chuckle this AM tho.

One of these days I am going to run out of the house without my wig. UGH....Seems as tho, I have one more item than you these days. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Love the color and your new profile pic is beautiful.

Hope all is going well. Have a great week-end.
Jan

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle, I had to google those sandals...pricey but I would totally love it! My flat flip flops cause my feet to ache and I hate wearing my clunky tennis shoes.

Thx for the tip!

H

mhall6252 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks, Jan. And ditch that wig - you'll feel such freedom once you let it go! Trust me on this one! I'm lucky my hair is pretty much back to what I consider my normal length. The curl is crazy but I remember wishing that it would either be straight or curl all over my head. I got the latter - if this chemo curl hangs around, I'll actually be happy!

And Haylen, yes they are pricey. But I have to say that I walked many, many miles in Paris wearing those shoes and I never had a blister, a sore foot, nothing at all. And with the threat of hand foot syndrome from Xeloda, the shoes are well worth the price!

I don't wear uncomfortable shoes. If they don't feel fabulous in the store, I don't buy them. And if they hurt my feet later, well, they go in the donation bin! The tops of my feet are particulary prone to blisters from sandals, so I'm pretty careful.
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

kiwiallright responded:
Up since 4:30 am thanks to the neighbours dogs barking at this hour, dozed until about 8'ish, presently in shorts, tshirt, ugliest looking jandal's (flipflops) green meshy looking stuff that my feet just love, eye glasses so I can see what I am typing, and a necklace.

Ditch the wig Jan, you will wonder why it took you so long.

GGrandmaJan replied to kiwiallright's response:
Ah Mary, You and Michelle are so funny!! Ditch the wig. NOT. I feel so liberated NOT having to worry about my dumb hair. Plus I finally colored it and it turned out so blonde it doesn't even look like I HAVE any hair. Went too far blonde but got rid of that horrlble gray. LOL. I am keeping my hair short and am enjoying wearing my wigs. Honestly.

Plus the top of my head hardly has any hair. So horribly thin. So sorry gals---I am keeping my wigs. Our weather here does not get as hot as the East coast.

Thanks for the laugh this AM.

Hope your garden is growing better than mine. Mary, don't you live in Colorado? If so, were you close to the forest fires? I sure hope you were not. So scary.

Have a good Monday.
Hugs
Jan

kiwiallright replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
HI Jan,

I am glad we are able to make you day, - my garden, well it has been so dang hot I just keep watering everything to no avail. Oh well. I actually live in Utah and we have had fires all over the place, the closets is about 15 miles from my house so we are okay

Have a nice fourth

Love to all

Mary

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center