Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Let's Light a Candle for Roberta.
GGrandmaJan posted:
Hi All,
Our friend Roberta, is going thru some tough times right now. I think we need to send her loads of prayers and light candles for her. She needs to know we love and care for her.

Many thanks.
Hugs.
Jan
FirstPrevious12NextLast

rachael67 responded:
Have I missed something in particular?

Of course I will light a candle and also send tons of good wishes her way!! Roberta, take care and know we will hold you in our hearts!

Blessings.
Rachael

PS....Thanks, Jan, for alerting us!
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

judyfams replied to rachael67's response:
Yes - Roberta is one of the special friends on this website. I will pray for her and send many cyber hugs her way.
Jan, thanks for letting us know, and please keep us updated.
Manyprayers and much love to Roberta.
Judy

cindy12345678 responded:
Roberta,
We will light a candle for you! You know we all love and care for you!
Cindy

mhall6252 responded:
Gentle hugs to Roberta, and wishes for easier days ahead. My thoughts are with you.

Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
Roberta, many blessings and prayers are coming your way.

I think I must have missed a post on this - can someone update me on particulars?

Jenna

kiwiallright responded:
My prayers are also for you Roberta, I hope that all is going well for you... Big hugs and more hugs that all will be well

Love

Mary

brcansur responded:
Jan,
Thank you so much for doing this for me it means a lot and helped me keep my head up and stay strong throughout this whole thing thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I am so happy that all has gone well with you and your surgery also thank god for that and all those dreamy dudes lol.
Take it easy and get some rest now I am sending some nice soft angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to rachael67's response:
Hello ladies I am sorry for the worry but have had a lot of different things going on and just couldn't bring myself to come on board for a while. and reply.
One of them being that I lost my oldest brother he was like dad to me all my life. His girlfriend found him dead in his bed on Sat night they think it was a heart attack.
Then on top of all this I have been sick again and they really can't figure out what is going on because everything is coming back normal but I keep getting more and more things wrong plus the old ones are still here the weight lose, hair lose and so on. So a lot has been going on and my Brothers death just was the one thing that broke the camels back so to say. I am having a hard time finding the pos out of this neg. I really do need the prayers and hugs so thank you very much for all of them when you didn't even know what was going on. There is so much more then what I have told you going on right now it is to confusing and just crazy right now. Thank you so much for being here and being such great support no matter what you ladies are the best lots of love hugs and angel hugs to all of you Roberta,
Roberta

mark918 replied to brcansur's response:
My "BW" and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. You have our deepest sympathies.

Mark

rachael67 replied to brcansur's response:
Awww, Kiddo! I am so sorry about your loss. Never an easy time! And complicate things with health issues! Just not fair!!

You will remain in our hearts that soon the skies will begin to brighten a bit, and that slowly, day by day, things will be better. Meanwhile, we are here for you!

blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

kiwiallright replied to brcansur's response:
Hi Roberta.

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your brother, I am sure it is very hard for you. It does not help when your body will not co-operate and do what you want it to do. I sure hope they find out what is bothering you. I had some blood work a few weeks back and they results were negative-but right on the report it said "even though it is negative, does not mean that ithe antibody is not there. The Dr even concur with the results.

I hope that the sun will shine for you this week and pray that things will get better.

Much love and hugs

Mary

brcansur responded:
Hello ladies and gent, I want to thank you all for all your kindness and prayers it has helped me a lot I really need them more then ever right now. I also lost my father in law a few days ago and have the services to go to today I don't know how that is going to go so soon after my brother but I am going to try and hang in there and be strong. If to much will just step outside and wait for others to come out after. It has been a crazy crazy week for me and can't wait to get off this roller coaster ride don't like it one bit. I feel like I need a week to sleep and another just to get back to myself again I am so in a fog it isn't even funny. My ex and I are going for a nice long ride tomorrow to an air show and maybe go up in a plain I have wanted to for years but can't get over my fear of heights. I think tomorrow will be the day closer to heaven and all Maybe touch the sky and say hello to my Brother that is now with my baby sister So I am looking forward to that a day away from it all and relax. Hope you all have a great weelkend and again thank you so much for your support and prayers angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

cindy12345678 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
When it rains it pours! Just hang in There . I am sorry to hear
that you lost your Father inlaw. It will be good for you to
get away.
Love nad hugs,
Cindy

jenna291 replied to cindy12345678's response:
Hi Roberta
I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother. That just plain sucks. to not feel well on top of everything else, now that sucks too.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are able to get in the plane tomorrow and be close to the heavens. My dad passed away 4 years ago tomorrow from a long, difficult ordeal with pancreatic cancer. It never is easy or gets easier to loose someone you love.

Many blessing and coming your way. I hope you are able to get some much needed rest too after all this is over.

xo
nJenna

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center