Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Yikes--Crap--It is Monday!!
GGrandmaJan posted:
Hello Ladies and Gents.
The day has arrived where I should get some results on the lung bio.

Have any of you ever played the daisy-flower game? That is were you pull a petall off and say "He loves Me"---He loves me Not" and so forth. That is the game I am playing this AM.

"He has good news"---" He has bad news"-----

Or "HE will call"---"He won't call"---He will call---He won't call----

So if any of you have lots of daisies please send them to me as I have ran out of flowers. LOL.

I put in a call to the good Dr so now we sit and wati----wait----wait.

Please send me all good thoughts and many prayers. I will be so glad when this situation is OVER!!!! So tired of waiting---waiting and more waiting. You would think after dealing with bc for 7 years the waiting would not petrify me like it does. We should all call this instead of our Journey our Waiting Game!!!!! Cause that is what it is.!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to me. So everyone cross your fingers and your toes I get some answers. It has been a very long week-end.

Fondly
Jan

rachael67 responded:
Fingers and toes crossed...Difficult to walk and to type, but for you, dear Freind, I'll do it!

Did my bouquet of daisies arrive as yet??? Actually, I hope that by the time they get there you no longer are in waiting mode, but are celebrating good news!!

Blessings always!
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Thanks for the daisies. Awesome. But have used all the petals. LOL. LOL.

I put in a call to him at 9:00 am Pac time. So far only telemarkerters. UGH.

Yes, Rachael, taking so many deep breaths I think I am hyper ventialing. Geez, I don't even know his stupid schedule. Don't even know if he is in the clinic today.

That is going to be the first question I ask him. What the heck is his dang schedule ??? A thought just occured to me perhaps I can call my PCP and see if he got any info.

So sure can''t call my Onc Dr seeing as how he up and quit. Grrrr-----I am still really pissed about that one.

O.K. back to waiting and trying to do it calmly. LOL.
Jan

Shell1007 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
I have my eyes, fingers & toes crossed for you.
Waiting calmly....not possible.
It is now 11:30 our time, hope you hear soon.
Take care,
Shell

GGrandmaJan replied to Shell1007's response:
Thanks, Shell.

O.K. the Dr has redeemed himself and I will call him Dr. Dreamy again. LOL. Yes, he finally called and I have an infection called Strept. Of all things. You would think they could have found that sooner rather than later. I went thru all those procedures---but I guess not for nothing as they did rule out everything they could. I am thankful this Dr is on top of things. Now on to the antibotics.

Thanks for all your support. Saw your pic on FB. Looking good. DH is looking good also.

Always
Jan

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center