Skip to content
Thank you everyone and I am back Roberta
brcansur posted:
I wanted to thank everyone for there support, prayers, and hugs during these past few weeks. I am doing much better now each and everyday losing a brother is very hard but I know now that he is in a better place and looking over me and looking out for me. That is very comforting to me.
I also learned that I have a very big group of lovely ladies and gent for support that are always here for me even if I am not ready to talk or chat I could come and read there kind words and feel comforted at all times I thank you all very much for that it helped me a great deal.
My days are much brighter now I am seeing someone and talking things out with her it seams to be helping me a great deal also my brother dealth brought up a ,lot of feelings in me that I have been holding in for a long time. That is why I wasn't on the boards I didn't want those feelings to show or come out the wrong way towards someone else. I am sorry for that if I could have helped someone and wasn't there I am sorry but I needed to get my self and head back together first and I did just that. I found I was holding a lot of anger from my past plus from my dx that I just wouldn't face so I pushed it all deep down inside and just forgot about it. Well ladies that is not a good thing because when it does show it's ugly head it isn't a nice thing and it is very nasty all at once. That is what I have been dealing with for about 4 weeks then my brothers dealth hit me in the middle of that then my father in laws dealth two days later not a good thing. See that is where my mind set was at way to much anger all at once and didn't want to take it out on any of you or even have it show a little in any of my postings so I decided not to post at all just read what others were saying.
But now I am back and will post a little at a time till I am fully comfortable getting back to posting all the time to everyone. If I ever post something that doesn't sound right or upsets anyone please tell me right away because my mind is still alittle in a fog. Thank you all for understanding and being here for me during this hard time in my life and for all of your support hugs and prayers I can always use them they do help me a lot. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Sugar smacks to you Roberta!

You know you are loved and appreciated here no matter what. It's great that you are talking things out...always helpful, in my experience.

(((HUGS)))

Haylen

judyfams replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Good to hear that you are coping now. It's good to have you back.
You were missed, but the "old" (not your age - your attitude!) is back here with us.
Much love,
Judy

brcansur replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Haylen,
Thank you for the Sugar Smacks and the hugs they feel great and make me smile

It is also great to see and feel appreciated thank you for saying that also it made my day

Yes it does help me a great deal to be talking with someone just letting someone know how I am feeling really feeling deep down inside my gut and not be looked at funny or told I shouldn't feel that way is such a good feeling. Just to get all these feelings and the anger out is great I do feel so much better You are so very right talking things out with someone is helpful.
I am feeling much better this week then I have in a long while much better !!! Things are looking up !!!
Thank you again have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to judyfams's response:
Judy,
Thank you so very much for your kind words, Yes i am doing better then coping I am living life to the fullest again I am enjoying myself again and everything around me.
The old me is coming back stronger I am getting back to joking around and playing little jokes and pranks on people so yes the old me is back lol.lol. It sure does feel good I think my brother is letting me know to let the past be just that and get on with the good times and live my life again. That is what he would want me to do I also think he is the one that got into my head in my dreams and thoughts to get some help with therapy and my doctors to get things checked out. I am doing all that and getting the medical stuff really looked into more also I pushed more and things are getting done there. I am talking to my old therapist and boy she is great for talking things out so I am doing all the right things now and not holding all this built up stuff in any more. So things are much brighter and life is looking really good for me now.
I am ready for a nice trip someplace relaxing ladies are you ready for pinkie and a road trip or maybe fly someplace nice with me for a party just to get away and relax for a while . I know I sure can use it .
Life is looking really good now and I am ready to live it to the fullest again and take you all along for the ride if you want to come but I will warn you I am a little wild at times lol.lol. I like to have some fun lol.lol.
Thanks again for everything have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
You are in my thoughts with heartfelt prayers and hugs for all you have been thru. I don't know if I have healed yet from all my losses over the last few years, including my dad, aunt and 2 close friends. It is just so very sad, and I know dwelling and feeling anger is not good for us, but sometimes you just have to let that anger out. I try and focus on more positive things when I get down. A good walk is a great help, or changing my environment.
Life is hard!!!! On top of all this we have to take care of our health. I am glad you have Kaiden around for smiles and hugs. That is awesome.

I am ready for a road trip anytime girlfriend! I suggest the beach this time of the year, but you choose, anywhere in the world you want to go, I am sure Pinkie will have standing room only and the hottest cabana boys in the USA!
Many blessings,
Jenna

rachael67 replied to jenna291's response:
Actually, Jenna, we simply sit on the cabana boy's laps so no need to stand!

Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael,
Such a fabulous idea!!!!! I am in!!!!

Jenna

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to rachael67's response:
HAHAHA!

Cabana Boys and tropical themed cupcakes for everyone!

jenna291 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Haylen,
Those look amazing!!!! I am drooling for one right now. Think I can close my eyes and taste it???? Naah, not the same!

xo
Jenna

mhall6252 responded:
Roberta - so sorry to learn of your brother's death. I can certainly understand why that along with everything else would take you down for a while. Glad to see you back, and you know we are all here to help.

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Thank you so much and you are so right it does take time and never really goes away but it does get better. I am keeping my mind very busy and my time with Kaiden is so very great he is a blessing for sure. I love being with him and doing things outdoors so I am getting there.
I was thinking like you a trip to a place with water how about the ocean any place with wide open water sandy beaches and lots of relaxing ohh I can see it and feel the stress melting away all ready !!! Lets leave FRi after everyone is done with work and come home very late sunday Maybe !!! lol.lol. READY LADIES !!!! RACHAEL GET PINKIE READY WE ARE OFF !!!
Have a great weekend in the sun and sand angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael,
LOL>LOL> Shame on you on their laps but so very right that is where most of the laies would be lol or dancing all over the place from to much of those pretty pink drinks. lol...
You are so very funny thank you so much for that well needed laugh it felt so good for a very strong belly laugh
Have a great day and keep making us laugh I love it. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Now shame on you and I thought you were one of those nicey nice girls shy and all that !! Ya right just kidding Have fun and make sure to try out all of their laps don't leave any of them out lol.lol.
Roberta

brcansur replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Haylen,
That looks so good now you are making me hungry did you make them ? What is on them ? Oh I wish I could reach through this thing and grab them !! Darn it and I don't have anything in the house anything like them darn it !!!! Now I am going to have to bake something see what you did lol.lol.

Or I could have Beth stop at the bakery on her way home for lunch oh that sounds much better then I don't have to turn the oven on uumm much better and faster too !!!
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center