Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Another Visit
mark918 posted:
Hello everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while but life has been very busy. I just wanted to let everyone know that "BW" is doing fine. She just had her 2nd treatment and now is half way through. She is starting to lose her hair (again) and is feeling bad about that but otherwise she is doing GREAT!! You all are in our thoughts and prayers and i will try to get back as often as possible.

Mark

rachael67 responded:
Thanks for the report, Mark...Despite the hair loss, what good news!! Please give BW our very best!! And also to her DH!!!

Blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

mhall6252 responded:
Great news, Mark! Sorry to hear about the hair loss, it's such a difficult side effect to have to deal with. Has she ordered a free head covering from the Good Wishes program at www.franceluxe.com ? These people are angels!

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

jenna291 replied to mhall6252's response:
Good news and I'm glad she has reached the halfway point. The hair loss is the pits, but we here all know it is temporary.
Fun dangling earrings always made me feel better during that time frame.

best to your wife and of course to you!

~ Jenna

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center