Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OT: Friday Confessions!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Spill it ladies! (And remember you can post "anon")

Here's a truncated list - too many to fit in this little square

Went to 7/11 after school yesterday and both my kids had GIGANTIC slurpees. They both melted down before dinner - (can you imagine how much sugar and color chemicals are in those things?)

I haven't washed my hair since I got it colored and styled last Friday.

For the first time since I was registered to vote, I have not followed the presidential campaign closely. Feeling very out of touch with current events.

I can't stand one of the moms in my daughters 2nd grade class.

Who is next?

mhall6252 responded:
I ate a funnel cake yesterday at the beach, and hand cut french fries tonight for dinner, with a piece of really good fried chicken. And asparagus!

As for not following the presidential campaign - you haven't missed anything yet.
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

rachael67 responded:
Super big confesssion:

Yesterday I had eaten a good lunch and didn't have much appetite for diner...However, I was a little hungry and we had apple pie. So....I cut a VERY large piece of it, topped it with vanilla ice cream and enjoyed without even a tad of guilt! :obpt:

AND...I am a day late for the Friday confessions!!

Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

cindy12345678 responded:
My work had a labor day lunch/cookout. I ate a hot dog,
( I'm sure that was full of chemicals) I had all the sugary
salads the process cheese dip. But It tasted really good!

vajanie replied to cindy12345678's response:
I'm a bit late here weighing in (no pun intended), but have just returned from France. So please ladies, step aside. I'll only mention that down the road from the house where we stayed was a van that opened two hours a day at noon, and served the best french fries on a baguette with curried mayonnaise. And then my son-in-law and I discovered a patisserie in the little village nearby. We'd go down in the mornings and buy pastries for breakfast, a huge pink box of them.

Needless to say, there's more of me to love.

Janie

mhall6252 replied to vajanie's response:
Ah Janie, the pastries and bread in France...so good! Sounds like you had a great time!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to vajanie's response:
LOL Janie!!!! I hope you had a fabulous trip - it sounds divine....

Thursday confession: I said the "f" word. Loudly. In front of the kids. Four year old repeated.

Scared to pick her up at preschool. I have a feeling she will want to test out her new vocabulary.

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center