Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Frances Morris
rachael67 posted:
I fear that your post may disappear, so I am responding both below your post and here ...I want you to know you were heard and explain why it may be necessary for you to "refine" your original post. Please do not take this personally...It merely is WebMD's position and has happened tom many before you. In case it disappears, here is what I responded to you:

My heart goes out to you in so many ways I can't even begin to list them!

And many on this board would join in listening to your story and learning for it ...Not to mention giving you their full support.

However, that being said, I must caution you that your post may well be stricken as you have named names...That is a big no-no here...My guess is that by being so specific you open WebMD to suits or legal action of some sort.

So...please repost!! But eliminate specific names. Okay?

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and heart!

Until later...Blessings.
Rachael
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer; it sings because it has a song.
Maya Angelou

kenandfran responded:
Thank You very much...... I will try to re-post my story if I can. Other women in the Boulder City, Nevada area need to know what happened to me, so they can be aware..

Again, Thanks...fran morris

kenandfran responded:
You are right, my original posting was removed, and we received an email from WebMD advising us that they cannot show a posting with any Doctor names included.

You did tell us this would happen, Thanks..

We were ready to re-post my Misdaignosis story without any Dr. names, and yesterday we did so. I included my email address so if any woman needs to know the full story, they can email me directly, and I will email them back my personal Misdiagnosis story.

I just want as many woman as possible to know what can happen, and my suggestions to help them try to make sure it dosen't happen to them. I just pray, that I can somewhere down the road, help another woman avoid what I am going throught today, due to my doctor, of 10 years, Misdiagnosis of a Brreast Cancer Tumor.

Thanks Again...Fran Morris kenandfran@yahoo.com

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center