Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Went to Hawaii, had to come back for an emergency
mhall6252 posted:
So we left for California and Hawaii on 10/7. We had a lovely time with DH's family and then went on to Hawaii. All was great until Wednesday when we got a call that my mom (she's 83) had a brain aneurysm - a massive brain bleed - and will not survive. We had to cut the trip short and left Hawaii on Wednesday night. After talking to her doctors, we moved her to hospice today and it's going to be a matter of just a few days. She is not in pain and she looks like she's taking a nice nap.

She has had Alzheimer's for several years and it was getting pretty bad but she could still take care of her personal needs and she knew my DH and me. This final journey will be kinder to her than the one she faced from dementia. It's harder on us because of the sudden nature, but she leaves this world with her dignity intact.

I am doing OK, the chemo is still easy to take, and I feel pretty good. I go back to Dana Farber next Wednesday for bloodwork and a quick exam. I can't remember if I mentioned that I had a CAT scan just before we left for our trip and the cancer was stable.
Read my blog at
Smile and the world smiles with you!
rachael67 responded:
Oh, dear Friend, I am so very sorry to hear this. Fortunately, as you say, she is not in any pain, but I can imagine the heart ache you must have. Alzheimers takes those we love from us twice! A most unfair disease!!

Please know we are beside you and your Mom, holding both your hands and praying for peace for you and all your family.

You add the info about your cancer being stable as a tag line of sorts...Under different circumstances we would celebrate much for such good news. Please know that we still are but a bit mror quietly.

Sending caring thoughts and prayers your way.

Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!
GGrandmaJan responded:
Oh Michelle,
I am so so sorry about your Mother. My heart goes out to you and your family. Alzheimrs and or Dementia are such horrible diseases. It is so unfair to lose them twice.

Please, feel us beside you holding you up thru this. Am sending loads of prayers.

We are all glad your chemo is easy on you and you are stable.

Hugs and Prayers.
He who laughs at himself, never runs out of things to laugh at.
jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know hospice will do all they can, they are truly saints. They got us thru my dad's final days. Amazing group of people.

Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry you had to cut your vacation short. What a tough thing to here being away.

SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear the chemo is easy to take. You need your strength right now, for sure.

Sending you cyber hugs, prayers and deep breathes,
brcansur responded:
So sorry to hear about your mom my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I am so glad and happy for you that your cancer is taking it easy on you at this time. Will be sending loads of angel hugs to you, your mom and family for comfort, guidence and strength. Roberta,

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center