Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WOW---I can post again.
GGrandmaJan posted:
Hi Everyone.
Sorry, I haven't been on here but WebMD just started to not like my new computer. Sure did miss all of you.

Wed saw my Dr. Dreamy and got the all Clear on my last chest x-ray. I am so thrilled. No abcess was found. Then I got depressed thinking he would discharge me from his care. Dang it and I really had fun going to the appts. We were really getting along and joking and laughing. So un-heard of in a Dr's office. Usually all gloom and doom. I finally got the relationship at a good place where we both felt comfortable. (To the newbies---this Dr and I kind of got off on the wrong foot. He thought I didn't trust him and etc and etc.)
I had worked darn hard in getting this dude straightened out. LOL. Now I was afraid he would say see you in 6 or 8 months.

Horray---He wants to see me in 2 months. All is good in my little world. I did get meds for my stomach and another antibotic just to make sure this infectiion is really gone for good.

What a summer!!! I think 2 summers ago when I was doing chemo was much better. I hate-----No detest waiting for scans---results. Procedures---results. Appts----results. Whew, glad that is all over for a while.

I have been on "Pinkie" with all of you even if I haven't posted.

Can't figure out what happened but now again I have the profile pics and the reply button and the post button showing up. Hope it stays around.

Hugs and prayers to all.
Jan
He who laughs at himself, never runs out of things to laugh at.

rachael67 responded:
Dr. Dreamy waved his magic spell over the boards after seeing you and declaring you a-okay to once again return to active duty! ...Can't figure out any other reason, Jan!

Just glad you are back whatever the reason!!

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
Jan, Great to see you back! I was getting worried and planned to email you!!!
Glad you are staying in your doc's care. I always feel better to be checked out regularly, it feels like a security blanket.

~ Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Thanks Jenna,

Have no idea what went wrong for several weeks but so happy I can get on here again.

Thrilled that my x-ray was finally clear. Now on to my sewing room and hopefully I can figure out my new machine. Barely took it out of the box and plugged it in. It has software with it so don't know about this one. LOL.

Hope you are doing A-O.K.
Hugs.
Jan

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Welcome back! I hope you were helped "behind the scenes" to get back on - if you have any computer issues, be sure to email communitymanagement@webmd.net

Sooooo happy about x-ray!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your first creation on new sewing machine!

Haylen

GGrandmaJan replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen,
I really believe some of your ads were causing my problems. but whatever I am so thrilled to be back here.

I did send emails to management but they asked for a lot more information. I didn't have time to answer them as in the meantime my mother fell at her assisted living place. No broken bones but badly bruised. Now in nursing home for rehab. Doing good physically not so good mentally. Dementia getting really bad. When I did come back on here Whaaalaaa---everything was working great. Sure hope the gremlins stay away. LOL

If I send Dr.Dreamy's pic to that email addy will you get it??? I promised him when I took the pic last Wed I would not put it on the Net only send it email to my special friends. Geez, it really was a hoot tho, when I asked to take it. He blushed beet-red and said " NO one had ever asked him that before!!!" It was just hilarious. I should have told him I was going to throw darts at it when he mad me angry. But I did keep my mouth shut on that one. Cause I was already laughing so hard. Mercy, I love giving him a bad time and make him blush. I seem to do that at each appt. Oh well, we are now on good terms, Thank Heaven's. I have worked really hard all summer to get this Dr--patient relationship on an even keel.... He now knows I am totally NUTS. LOL.

Thanks again Haylen for all you do for us.
Hugs.
Jan

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center