Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Candles
rachael67 posted:
Jan has recently been our guardian angel to remind us that our members and their loved ones often are dealing with some very trying challenges, and could use our support. (Thanks, Jan!)

She also suggested that we light candles for them. But I wonder how many are aware of the "Candle Site"??????? We have had this site for quite some time...A place where we can visit and light a virtual candle which will burn down over 24 hours. It not only can bring comfort to us when there is little more we can do, but it offers our struggling members a bit of reassurance that they are remembered.

This site used to be "pinned" at the top of this board, but Haylen has now placed it just below the "debate/discussion" of the day. If you click on the "Candle Site" [ http://bit.ly/bcGLFD > it will bring you directly there and you can light a candle for whatever or whomever you wish. I invite all our members to make use of it often...I do.

Blessings all.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center