Beautiful Day
kiwiallright posted:
Hi all and as I am saying it is a beautiful day I would need to say that depends on where you are situated right. I could not let this morning go by with sharing the wonderful morning I had with you all, mind you it is still early. I was up bright and early this morning and left my house at about 6:00 am to meet a friend to walk our two miles, it was dark outside of course but not as dark as the moon was out and guided us along as the way. I commented to my friend a couple of times how beautiful the moon was and I said - I am so happy that I do get up early and walk because I have seen some of the most beautiful sunrises and of course beautiful moons early in the morning. Regardless of what this cancer decides to do I will always have these wonderful memories to keep with me always.

I hope those who are out on the east coast are doing okay,

Cheers

Mary

rachael67 responded:
Aw, Mary, how very sweet of you to share such beauty with all of us! A great way (despite Mother Nature's issues!) to begin a Monday! Thanks for thinking of all of us and reminding us of the beauty just waiting for us if we open our hearts!

Many blessings, many moons and many more sunrises!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you for sharing Mary -

I work at 6 am and the early morning dark just before the sun always seems magical!

Things in the East are getting ugly...sending some positive thoughts that way..

Haylen

brcansur responded:
Mary,
I agree the first thing in the morning is always so very beautiful just before the sunrises. You can see the moon and then the sun starts to rise it is very magical like Rachael said. Thank you so very much for sharing your specail time of mornig with all of us. I really couldn't see much of anything this am but big ugly black clouds and this wind and rain we have here but I close my eyes and I can see your moon and sunrise and that was so very pretty again thank you it made a not so pretty morning very pretty for me. I am more inland then NYC so we aren't as bad off as they are we are getting wind and rain but nothing like they are getting. I feel so very sad for them along the coast. My prayers go out to all of them and their family's. I hope all are well on the board sending loads of angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
I love early mornings too Mary. I so appreciate a beautiful sunrise, and sunset too. These are beautiful works from Mother Nature, and we need to be reminded them as we have been ravaged on the east coast by Sandy.\

I hope everyone is safe, Michele anxious to hear about your town.

many blessings to all -
Jenna