Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need some advice
caseyjones82 posted:
I have had problems with my left breast. I have been having sharp pain in my left breast. I also have flaky dry skin around the nipple and some white thick discharge comes out of my nipple at times. I am not pregnant. I have turner syndrome and can not have children. I am just wondering if I should get this checked out. It is hard to get screening because I am only 30. Any advice or places I can check out to get help with screening would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

rachael67 responded:
Sorry that you are having this trouble. Do I think it should be checked? Yes. It is not normal and when our bodies try to alert us to a problem, it is up to us to follow thru.

As it is abnormal, I would begin by discussing it with your primary doctor. If he does not send you for some sort of testing, please contact someone at a breast care facility. Or check with your local American Cancer Society.

The odds are with you that it will prove not to be serious, but until that is confirmed, you will worry and a possible small trouble might get more problematic.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing. We will send good thoughts and prayers your way.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center