Skip to content
Any one hear from Michelle (NH) and Judy(NJ)??/
GGrandmaJan posted:
If anyone has had an email or knows if these two are all right can you let us know on the board.

I am praying they are without power and that is the reason. Sending prayers and good thoughts to everyone on the East Coast effected with this horrific storm.
New Jersey was hit very hard and I am not sure how New Hampshire faired.

Please, do check in as soon as you can.
Blessings and Prayers.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!

brcansur responded:
jan,
I talked to friend from Jersy and there are a lot without power still. So hopeing that is what is wrong with Judy. I am not sure about Michelle hopeing that is all that is going on with her as well. Sending my prayers and best wishes to both ladies and anyone else that maybe having troubles from this storm.
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Michelle lives in the greater Boston area, a lot of places are still without power. Lots of trees down, and flooding. We were lucky, lost a giant tree towards the street. It will be costly to remove, but thankfully no property damage or damage to anyone.

Michelle, hope you check in soon. Know you have a ton on your plate right now, hope you are getting some rest.

Prayers and good wishes for all those in Jersey and New York - it is unbelievable the devestation that this storm has caused to so many.

~ Jenna

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center