Skip to content
Jan's Knockers
rachael67 posted:

Download Download Download Jan told me she had trouble posting her latest boobs, and asked if I could try...So, here goes! She is happy to make them for anyone who is displeased with what is presently on the market, finding them hot and heavy, etc. She can make them any size and any color. (I suggested red and green in keeping with the upcoming holidays!)
Just let her know.
Blessings all.Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan responded:
Thanks Rachel, BUT---I only see that dang little red X... No pic comes up. Must be my computer. But thanks for trying.

I hope I can help anyone that wants them. If anyone on here knows how to crochet I would be happy to tell them where to find the pattern. They are so easy to do.

Hugs.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

rachael67 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan, when that happens, does it ever help to click on "refresh"??? Just an idea.
I can see them fine...Hope others can as well!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to rachael67's response:
I can't see them in IE or Firefox browser

rachael67 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hmmmm...They are right there on Google Chrome! I think I shall always remain mystified by this technology..Actually, I am still in awe with the idea of tv! Pictures floating thru the air, invisible until they zap their way into that little box!

Oh, I am truly older than white dog dirt!!

Rachael

GGrandmaJan responded:
OM Gosh Rachael,

You called them "Jan's Knockers" now everyone is going to click on this and expect to see my boobies. Geez. You are so funny without even trying. LOL. Love it.

Thanks.
jan

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
I can't see the pics either but enjoying this exchange!
Thanks for the chuckles this gloomy, rainy, cold morning!

xo
Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
I put the pic of the "Knockers" as my profile pic. If you want a bigger pic just click on it.

If anyone wants the pattern I can figure out how to send it to youl They have one for knitting too. I crochet mine as I find it easier.

Yes, Rachael can be funny. She doesn't even have to try hard.
Sorry your weather is so gloomy and rainy. We have sunny warm day here. Beautiful with all the trees in awesome colors.

Hugs
Jan

Helpful Tips

DIEP Flap Survival
Sept 7, 2012: Bilateral Mastectomy and immediate DIEP Flap reconstruction. I live in Washington, DC, area and have great insurance and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center