I am safe from the storm but...
mhall6252 posted:
not safe from the ravishes of breast cancer. I was diagnosed yesterday with brain mets. I will start brain radiation today for ten days then about two weeks afterwards I will start systemic chemo. My brain function has been temporarily affected and I can't type very well. I will try to keep my blog up to date as
soon as I am able. Love to all my friends!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

mhall6252 responded:
and oh, I can read better than I can type so I will stay tuned in when I am up.to it.
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

judyfams replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
You are so special to us here and I am so upset for you right now.
I know you are strong and have a positive attitude, and if anyone can stop this disease from going further it will be you and your doctors!
Not only will I be praying for you, but will ask my family to do so as well. They know how I feel about the ladies on this website!
Please let us know how you are doing - and I hope the radiation slays the dragon and that the chemo further kills the dragons that escaped.
All of us will light candles for you here too.
Much love and G-d Bless,
Judy

judyfams replied to judyfams's response:
Michelle - just lit a candle for you using the initials Mchle.
Went to the Candle Lighting in the Resources section on the right of the page.
With much love,
Judy

rachael67 responded:
Sweet Michelle, we've all been so concerned about the storm and you that we never thought of something like this! (Although perhaps Jan did...She's been dreadfully concerned!)

I do hope you know how many good thoughts and prayers we are sending your way! Know we will be beside you every step of the way. I am holding you in my heart!

Blessings and many gentle hugs!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
Kiddo, apparently your post came up twice here. I fear that you may only see the replies to the one and not realize that others are sending support your way as well. So I am posting here to bring this one to the top also.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
I posted on the other one with comments, but I am lighting a candle right now and taking a moment to send you positive energy and prayers.

love,
Jenna