Skip to content
I am safe from the storm but...
mhall6252 posted:
not safe from the ravishes of breast cancer. I was diagnosed yesterday with brain mets. I will start brain radiation today for ten days then about two weeks afterwards I will start systemic chemo. My brain function has been temporarily affected and I can't type very well. I will try to keep my blog up to date as
soon as I am able. Love to all my friends!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

mhall6252 responded:
and oh, I can read better than I can type so I will stay tuned in when I am up.to it.
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

judyfams replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
You are so special to us here and I am so upset for you right now.
I know you are strong and have a positive attitude, and if anyone can stop this disease from going further it will be you and your doctors!
Not only will I be praying for you, but will ask my family to do so as well. They know how I feel about the ladies on this website!
Please let us know how you are doing - and I hope the radiation slays the dragon and that the chemo further kills the dragons that escaped.
All of us will light candles for you here too.
Much love and G-d Bless,
Judy

judyfams replied to judyfams's response:
Michelle - just lit a candle for you using the initials Mchle.
Went to the Candle Lighting in the Resources section on the right of the page.
With much love,
Judy

rachael67 responded:
Sweet Michelle, we've all been so concerned about the storm and you that we never thought of something like this! (Although perhaps Jan did...She's been dreadfully concerned!)

I do hope you know how many good thoughts and prayers we are sending your way! Know we will be beside you every step of the way. I am holding you in my heart!

Blessings and many gentle hugs!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
Kiddo, apparently your post came up twice here. I fear that you may only see the replies to the one and not realize that others are sending support your way as well. So I am posting here to bring this one to the top also.

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 replied to rachael67's response:
I posted on the other one with comments, but I am lighting a candle right now and taking a moment to send you positive energy and prayers.

love,
Jenna

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center