Skip to content
I am safe from the storm but...
mhall6252 posted:
not safe from the ravishes of breast cancer. I was diagnosed yesterday with brain mets. I will start brain radiation today for ten days then about two weeks afterwards I will start systemic chemo. My brain function has been temporarily affected and I can't type very well. I will try to keep my blog up to date as
soon as I am able. Love to all my friends!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

GGrandmaJan responded:
Oh No---Michelle,
Dang it--Blast it---Damn!!! This is so unfair. I am so so sorry for this. Keep on fighting gal. You have all our support with caring hearts and hands holding you up. My heart is so heavy with this crappy news.

I am relieved tho, that you finally posted. We were all worried your house was damaged in the storm.

OMG, what can I say other than Keep Fighting until you knock this crap to the curb.

Sending you a big bouguet of Fall flowers, Ballloons and boxes of good wishes and Many many prayers.

Thank you very much for checking in. Oh how I wish it was just from the storm.

Blessings, Many hugs and basketful of prayers.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
OH NO! Michelle, I am so sorry and am sending you positive thoughts and well wishes and (((hugs))) and sugar smacks and a big comfy seat on Pinkie.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you...

Haylen

Shell1007 responded:
Michelle,
So sorry to hear this latest news I will be sending good thoughts & many prayers your way. Shell

jenna291 replied to Shell1007's response:
Michelle, DAMN!!!!!!!!! I was praying it was just a power outage. I am so very sorry for this sucky news.
We are all here for support and bitch sessions whenever needed.
My heart hurts from this news. Keep up your strength to fight this beast. We are all here beside you.

Love, hugs, flowers, warm blankets, and whatever you need for support....
Jenna

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center