Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Jan
rachael67 posted:
I love the new picture!!!!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan responded:
Thanks Rachael, Had my DH take some new ones of me. He is not the best in the world but I managed to crop most ot the junk out of it. It did turn out pretty dark.

When are we going to see a pic of you on here??? I think Sir Harry needs a rest. LOL. Inquiring minds want to know!!!! LOL

I love changing my profile pic. It is so easy now that I made my computer compatiable with WebMD.

I can't believe I was able to get a better pic of the boobies on here. Only took me 2 days to figure it out. One thing is you have to put them somewhere on the "Net" then do the old copy and paste routine. So I uploaded them to Photobucket and went from there. Hey, I am learning so much. Finally.!!!!!! LOL

I could put a pic of my Dr. Dreamy on here but think I had better not. Don't want to get bounced off of WebMd or bannned from his practice. That would NOT be a good thing for my psychic. LOL.

Hugs
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
I will just have to picture Dr. Dreamy when I close my eyes? Does he resemble anyone else we might know?
hugs,
Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Ha Ha Jenna.

Yes, everyone in the local hospital calls him Dr. McDreamy from Grey's anatomy. ONLY with LESS dark beard. Probably cause he is toooooooo young to grow a Dark one. LOL LOL IOL

Yep----the fantasy is WAY better than the actual pic of him. Go Figure!!!!

BUT the pic Rachael is now taking about is MY Profile pic. I love changing it often as I GET tired of looking at the same dang thing when I see my posts.

We need to start a campaign to get Rachael's pic on here. In all these many many years she has NEVER had her pic on here.

O.K. Rachael---What is that all about??? Camera Shy???

We Want to see what you look like. All of us our courgeous enough to do it WHY not you????

Hugs
Jan

rachael67 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Okay...In honor of Veteran's Day and to satisfy Jan, here is picture of me along with my folks!

Blessings and thanks to each Veteran!!
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Ohhhh Rachael,
Sorry to tell you this but all I got is a red X in a box. UGH. So much for your google chrome. Go to Photo--bucket and upload your pics on there. Then you can copy and paste the pic on this crazy board. Or upload it to FB and do the same thing. You have to figure somehow to get it on a web-site on the net---it will pop up here sometime or other.

Good Luck with that.
Hugs
Jan

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center