Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Up-date on Michelle.
GGrandmaJan posted:
Michelle just sent me an email and said I could share it with you on the boards. (hope I can do it).

Michelle wrote;

((((("I was diagnosed with brain mets and I started whole brain radiation yesterday. In mid-December I will see my local oncologist who together with my Dana Farber oncologist will decide my next systemic chemo.

I haven't been able to blog because my brain is not connecting with my fingers - a most frustrating problem as you can imagine. The problem should clear up after I finish the ten brain rads treatments.

I am a bit scared - this is a sudden turn for the worse and you can imagine my family's worry.

Thank you for checking on me. Feel free to post this. I should be able to post soon."))))

Please, let us send her all the support and caring we can. She can read better than type so if any of you want her email addy just let me know. Thanks
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

cindy12345678 responded:
Jan,
Please tell Michelle I am thinking of her. I am praying for her.
I know she will get through this because she is such a
strong person.
Love and hugs,
Cindy

GGrandmaJan replied to cindy12345678's response:
Cindy, Let's start a card campaign for her. If you send me your email addy I will send you---her snail mail addy.

luckys-mommy@hotmail.com

She is having difficulty typing now but can read. You think that is a good idea???
Hugs
Jan

Shell1007 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
I am not Cindy, but I think it is a great idea !
Will you email me Michelle's snail mail address please ?
Thanks,
Shell

GGrandmaJan replied to Shell1007's response:
Yep, sure will.
Thanks
Jan

vajanie replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Hi Jan,

Would you send me the email and mailing address for Michelle also. I've been absent for awhile, problems with chemo and one hospitalization and a change to weekly trips to Duke. I guess I'm saying I've been overwhelmed.
I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with everyone but plan to do better.

Janie

GGrandmaJan replied to vajanie's response:
Thanks Janie,
Here is my email addy: luckys-mommy@hotmail.com

Just send me a note and I will then have yours. Will be happy to send her email to you. Many thanks.

How have you been doing? I am so sorry to hear of your problems with the chemo. Anything we could give you pointers on?? Hope all is geting better for you.

Blessings and Hugs
Jan

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center