Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Michelle-Thinking of You today.
GGrandmaJan posted:
Hope your treatments are going all right? Hope you don't have a long way to go for them.

Wishing you all the best. Sending a fall bouquet of bright colored flowers your way. Complete with balloons and a big box of choclates.

When you can---- let us know in a one line post you are doing O.K.??? But don't tire yourself out. Remember to take care of YOU!!!!!!

Oh Michelle you are so priceless to us. We care and support you all we can.

Just wanted to start a post just for you.

Hugs, sending good thoughts and WE care!!!
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mhall6252 responded:
Thanks, Jan! I am doing ok on my treatment plan and not having many side effects...except I am sleepy. Heading to beddy-bye real soon.

Love you all!
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

GGrandmaJan replied to mhall6252's response:
Oh Wow so good to hear from you. Get lots of rest. Relax and be good to yourself.

You know you do not have to reply if it is hard on you. We all care and very concerned for you.

Sending all good thoughts.
Hugs.
Jan

vajanie replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Michelle,

I too am so glad to see your message. I'm very glad too to know that sleepiness is your worst side effect.
I relied so much on you and Jan and Judy and the others when I was diagnosed in July (seems so long ago now). You really are such an inspiration and a hope to me in some dark times and I'll wish you successful treatment and good health to come.
I hope for all good things for you.

Janie

jenna291 replied to vajanie's response:
Joining the others, Michelle, in sending you well wishes. Even tho we know you are tired, it is so good to see your post. I think of you always and wish you great results and send positive thoughts.

Do you want me to send George Clooney along? You can nap on his shoulder! OK, trying to find humor here, so humor ME!

hugs,flowers, prayers and chocolate,
Jenna

mhall6252 replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna - George Clooney would be a welcome addition to my therapy! Hubby on one side and George on the other - what more could a gal ask for!!!
Michelle

brcansur replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
Hello and so glad to see the humor is still there that is one thing I always siad this beast could not take away from us. Hang in there gal you are one strong lady and we are all here to back 100%. If ever you need anything you know where to come to or send your family right here! I am sending my prayers love and many many hugs and most of all loads of angel hugs to you and your family. Take care of your self be kind to your self and get that rest don't worry about posting we all understand just read and know we are all here for you with open arms and loads of love. Roberta,
Roberta

brcansur responded:
Jan, thank you so much for keeping us all posted on Michelle and what is going on with her illness and treatments it means the world to me and I am sure everyone else to know why someone on the board hasn't been on for a while. We tend to worry when they are missing for some time. It is so very kind of you to start this post and get people together for Michelle and send her post to keep her spirits up thank you again. May you have a great weekend and sending loads of angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Hi Jan,
I am echoing Roberta - you are the best!

Michelle, always thinking of you and glad we could send George along for a smile or two!

Hope the energy returns, but also hope you are getting plenty of rest to fight the beast.

Many hugs, flowers, and everything else you want,
Jenna

mhall6252 replied to jenna291's response:
Hi everyone,

I am feeling a little better today and my typing is slowly improving. The radiation is going well and I am not having any side effects except fatigue, and it's not too bad really. It looks like we'll be able to take our trip to Las Vegas on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Thank you for the cards, emails and special things that you have sent to me. You have lifted my spirits more than I can express and I appreciate each and every one of you. I am lucky to have such wonderful support. I hope I can repay you all in some little way.

You are all wonderful!

Luv and hugs to all,

Michelle
Michelle

rachael67 replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle, how wonderful to hear from you!! Hope the typing problems stay away...We miss you muchly when you aren't chiming in!

And yoiu might be able to take your trip to Vegas?! Yippeee!

Have a terrific time...Don't over-do, but let yourself be pampered! You deserve it.

And take a look out the car window from time to time ...You just may see a Pink Bus loaded with lots of crazy ladies waving and cheering you! (Did't think you could get away from us, did ya?!

blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
So happy to hear yu are feeling a little better hey a little is better then not at all right. It good to hear you may be going on a trip again that is great news also. Just make sure not to over due it but have some fun gal Las Vegas that is great take pics as always we love to see them and share your trips with you. Like Rachael said we will be right beside you so look out the window for pinkie and all us crazy ladies waving at ya !!!!
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Michelle, I am SO glad you are most likely going to Vegas!
Wonderful to hear that! So happy your typing is improving, that is fabulous news. good to hear treatments are going well -

I am on the bus with all the other ladies, and we want you to win big and have fun! But, of course, rest too!!! We are all like little mothers here - we just worry about you!

xo
Jenna

Shell1007 replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle,
I am so glad you are feeling a bit better
I agree with the Ladies about Vegas.Have a great time but don't overdo it. Same goes for Thanksgiving, put your feet up & let everybody pamper you.
Count me on board Pinkie with all the other "Crazy Ladies"
Take Care,
Shell

GGrandmaJan replied to Shell1007's response:
Michelle,
Thrilled to see you post. I am so excited about your trip to Vegas. My DH left this AM for Reno. YaY---I get to stay home and play with my new sewing machine. Again YAY for me. No dinners to cook for 4 nights.

Win big time in Vegas. I will be on the bus waving, cheering and a hoopen and hollering.

Be sure to rest and relax---but have a great time.

Fondly
Jan

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center