Skip to content
Off Topic --A little. Centerpiece.
GGrandmaJan posted:
O.K. all,
I had a surprise BD for my DH sat night. As it was mostly family and close friends I decided to take my "boobies" put them on a fancy plate and use them for my centerpiece on one of the tables.

However we were at a Chinese Rest and did not have the big extra room all to ourselves but had to share with other customers. So not to embarass anyone I kept a "Cool Head" and left them in the car.

For once I used my little grey cells the few I have left in my head. I showed pics of them to my nephews and they all said I should have used them anyway. But I am glad I didn't

So i put the pic on Mary's post but thought I would add them on here. They really are tooooo----tooo funny as a Centerpiece!!! Now I should have thought to add a tree in the middle or stars or what ever.

Enjoy. Remember these are very soft and comfortable and free to anyone that wants one. These are just a few colors I have done. Am doing more each evening.
Hugs.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

judyfams responded:
Jan,
Great centerpiece - look like delicious cupcakes just waiting to be eaten!
Judy

brcansur responded:
Jan, I would have used them they look so Darned funny and like Judy said good enough to eat just like cupcakes. Hey it was the DH birthday he needs something nice to look at doesn't he lol.lol. I mean that isn't the real thing so you don't get kicked out of there or go to jail lol.lol because we all know now that you can, will, and do some crazy stuff at times but oh so funny lol.lol. I am so happy to see you are having some fun with those BOBBIES !!
Have agreat day angel hugs Roberta,
Oh nice colors since I like to match my bras to my outfit now I k know I could match my bobbies too lol!!!
Roberta

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
AWESOME!!!!! Thank you for sharing - they do look like delicious cupcakes and now I might have to go raid my kids old Halloween candy to get a sweet fix!

H

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center