Skip to content
Haylen!!!!!!!! Help!!!!! Now NONE Will!!!
rachael67 posted:
Okay....I take that back!! I just tried to respond on the Breast Cancer F2F Pinkie Central and it also would NOT post!!!! Let's see if this will!!! If not, I'll do a new post!

Very Frustrated!!
Rachael

(It didn't...I did! )
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan responded:
Rachael,
I do believe it is your Google Chrome that is messing things up or you.
Haylen, explained that you HAVE to make our browsers compatibilitable with WebMD. Up above on the Web address bar there should be a little square thingy that looks like a piece of paper cut in 1/2. Put your mouse on it and a small dialog box will show saying. "Compatibility View: "websites designed for older browers will often look better, and problems such as out -of -date menus, images or text will be corrected." Click on it. Then click out of Webmd and come back in. You don't have to log out but just temporarily get out. I just clicked on the little exit box way up in the right hand side of the address bar. Then I went into my favorites and got back into Webmd and everything started working fine again. Web md seems to have a mind all it's own. LOL.

When I did that after getting my new computer everything started working for me again. Go Figure! But when your DH changed to google chrome I am sure it messed things up with Webmd. Try it and see what happens.

Praying it will work for you.
Hugs.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

GGrandmaJan replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
O.K. the Gremlins are Back. I just went to answer your other post and lost it. Didn't go thru either.

It has to be WebMD again. So sorry.
Jan

rachael67 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
See! And you blamed my poor ole Google Chrome!!! Shame!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
Ah-ha!!! It might be that you must open the whole thread and respond to the last post???? Gonna try this as it just worked when I responded to your response.

Ah, yes...A mystery! Time for Herlock Shomes!!!!!! Super Hero!!! Master of the WebMD Gremlins!!!

Rachael

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to rachael67's response:
Here I am!

Is it working now? I told the gremlins to give you a break

H

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Good one, Rachael.

I thought you had mis-spelled Sherlock until I re-read the dang thing. funny funny funny. LOL.

Hope things are working A O.K. for you now.

Hugs
Jan

rachael67 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Does not work responding to the final post..Still must open the whole thread in order to respond.Thus far I have not tried responding to a post mid-way in the thread...Let's see how this goes.

R

rachael67 replied to rachael67's response:
So, as long as the whole thread is open it works. Wonder what the techs might offer on this one, Haylen.. Heard from Caprice that you and some others were having this trouble too.

Rachael

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center