Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
About profile PIC????
brcansur posted:
Hello ladies I have a question if I put a new pic on my profile will it show here when I post????
If not then all you ladies that wanted to see a pic of Kaiden it is on my profile I did finally get one to post there don't ask me how because I couldn't tell you lol.lol I don't even know what I did I just hit some buttons and it worked lol.lol. So I will try again in about aweek with ones of that floor I put down that you all wanted to see also. Then after that ones of Kaidens room that I did over all by myself. Then I will up date pics of Kaiden. Maybe if you are all nice to me lol.lol I will post one of me lol.lol picture that one get the sunglasses out and if your eyes hurt after not my fault!!!! You all asked for it. No really had pic done of the 3 of us for the holidays so will try to get one of them to post. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 responded:
Oh, what a cutie pie! Thanks for posting his pic. Now I have a good reason to smile on this rainy, gloomy day!

I can't wait to see updated pics of Kaiden as he grows - what fun!

thanks -
Jenna

GGrandmaJan responded:
WOW--Roberta you did it!!! I am so proud of you. Now go up and read my post on "lessons on pics". I hope that helps you also in getting pics in the middle of your posts.

If you still can't---then go in and get a Facebook account. Loading pics on there is so easy. Then we can all become "Friends" with you and see ALL your pics. Just a thought.

He is a total doll. I so enjoy all the pics you have sent me by email. Keep up the good work.
Hugs.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
SUPER DUPER CUTER!!!!!!!

Sugar smacks to you and that little squishy!

Haylen

brcansur responded:
I am so glad it worked and you all enjoyed it his shirt says can I be any cuter!! This is a few months ago so will post some from when he was first born and then go up from there. He has gotten so big he turned ten months the 13. I just hope I can remember what I did to get that picture to post on here lol.lol.
Have a great day ladies I am heading out in this sunshine while we have it! Oh but it is still cold out just so pretty and sunny.
I had to have a heart monitor put on for 24 hours getting it taken off this am at 10 then thought I would go for a little ride in the sunshine. Kaiden loves going for rides in the car and I need more apples for turkey day so getting them fresh picked. Angel hugs to all Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Roberta,
What is going on that you needed a heart monitor? Did I miss a post???
glad you are seeing the sunshine. It is great in Boston today as well - Off for a nice, long walk after work!

hugs,
Jenna

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
Hello, Oh just the same old thing heart skipping and racing when ever I do anything feels like it is coming out of my chest at times plus short of breath . The heart doctor doesn't want to keep increasing my meds until he knows for sure what he is treating. All the test he has done for the heart are all normal my heart is pefect healthy heart. He can't figure out why this is going on it has been happening ever since chemo. But he also doesn't want the heart to keep over working like this because it isn't good either.
Other then that i am doing really good feeling much better. Thank you so much for asking I didn't even think to post anything about the check up or test because I had so many of them in the past four months or so. This summer has been hell and then some but now it is calming down finally. It is so cold here today I am staying in today enough running around for me. I have to do one more coat of paint on dinning room wall so will get that done today and relax the rest of the time. Just geting last min things done before turkey day having it here this year.
Hope you have a few more nice days in to walk before thanksgiving comes and everyone is out shopping for the big meal. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Hi Roberta, I am glad the doc can't find any issues, and very glad he is keeping a good eye on you. We all know how much chemo reeks havoc on our bodies. Nothing is ever quite the same!

It is cold in Boston too. 36 degrees but sunny. What a coincidence, I just painted my dining room too! I did it in sage, what color are you doing? My bedroom is the next project after the Thanksgiving holiday. A picked a pale green for that.

Good luck with all the turkey day preparations. It is a yummy meal, but a lot of work for sure. I always want a good, long nap after this meal!!!

hugs & flowers,
Jenna

Jenna,
My dinning room color is a cream with a hint of peach in it that is below the chair rail above is paper that was there when I bought the house. It has gold peach and a few shades of green in it They are a light sage and a little darker sage green same with the peach colors and the gold. It is like a satin paper very pretty but hard to match for paint so just went with a cream with a hint of peach that was the best I could think of it looks great and made the room pop looks brighter also. The old owner had the bottom a dark orange like pumpkin or even darker looked nasty didn't really match paper at all. and made the room very dark.
My next project is my back hall it is a green apple color with off white trim. Then I am not sure after that but I am sure I will think of something I always do !!!!!
Have a great time planning turkey day it is so much fun cooking but I get so tired after. I think because there is so much to eat and it is all so good and you have to have a little of everything. Enjoy the rest of what we have left of fall weather and the smells that are all around us at this time. I love this time of year the best all the colors smells and just the feel of it have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Hi Roberta,
It feels so wonderful to have my dining room freshly painted. Everything is nice and clean, and I did purge a bunch of stuff I really had no need for anymore.
Decided to get the bedroom painted on Monday, then it will be all set for Turkey Day. I will be cleaning out in there tomorrow to make space.
I love completing a project, but there is always something else in my head to do!!!!
Spent quite a bit of time today raking and cleaning up. Still was such a mess from the storm. Now all the branches and leaves are gone and it looks good. I sure do miss my flowers outside, but I have a gorgeous fall bouquet on my kitchen table.
It was a pretty day and was close to 50 degrees. A gift for November! Cold weather is coming so glad to have the outdoor work done.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xo
Jenna

Jenna,
I had a great thanksgiving and the dinningroom looked good as well. Nice and clean as you said and bright FINISHED is the key word here finally. I am doing some sewing for christmas gifts then going to try and get my back hall done before christmas. But if not that is ok too I will get it done soon it is my next project on my list of rooms to get done. I am hopeing before christmas eve because that is going to be here so we don't have to take all the gifts to anyones house plus Kaiden and all the things we will need for him. See I am thinking ahead of how much of a pain that would be so having it here so much easier on me !!!!. So Am going to try and get that back hall done by then so it looks nice and new and fresh oh so much brighter also. I love redoing rooms and making things look new in here it is so much fun plus I love to paint strip wall paper just to see what the people that lived here before me were like. Paper and paint tells the story of the house and those that lived here before me. Oh well I could go on forever about all that kind of stuff but have to get some sewing done while Kaiden naps will talk again soon have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center