Skip to content
Roberta
rachael67 posted:
Success, Roberta!

You didn't exaggerate...He is beautiful!

Blessings on you and on Kaiden!
Rachael

(Can't seem to respond to a post so I start a new one!!)
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur responded:
Rachelle,
Thank you so much it took some time to get the picture on here and hope I can do it again. I would like to put others of him so you all can see him grow. Plus would like to show that floor I did and said I would show you all and Kaidens room I did. Now if I have figured it all out I will be able to share all my redos with you all and maybe a pic or two of myself. We will have to see on the later one lol.lol.
Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

GGrandmaJan replied to brcansur's response:
YAY---you figured out the profile pic. Good for you. I adore this one of him. He is just a doll but all boy.

I can't seem to get his pic on here in the middle of our posts. I WILL figure it out. There has to be a way. However today is my day in the sewing room as DH left for Reno at 5. Yay for me. LOL.

Will work on the pics later. I hope I don't bore the rest of the group in trying to get his pics on here. So far, Roberta, you are going a great job in using the profile. keep it up.

Many thank for sharing.
Hugs and angel hugs. Do give your precious little one hugs from all of us.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

brcansur replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
Thank you, in this pic I put him down for his nap but he had better plan for his time. Like blowing raspberrys all over the sheets. That is why you can see a wet spot on the sheets under his one hand lol.lol. He did finally stop playing and take his nap about 30 min later and after I got this pic of him so proud of his raspbery's. He laughs so much when he does them and makes a mess all over everything.
Hope you had fun in your sewing room I still have not been able to get my sewing table put together or do any of my sewing for christams gifts I have to get moving here soon. I am making hats and mittens for the boys that is Kaiden and the twins. Beths brother and his wife had twin boys in July making those fleece hats with the ear flaps on them so very cute and the mittens with the string that connects them so they don't get lost. Have a great day angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

Helpful Tips

What Is The Pink Bus???
One of our great resources is our famous PINK BUS! Some of you are familiar with her. Others may need a little introduction so I went back ... More
Was this Helpful?
60 of 75 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center