Skip to content
Hey Gang--Lessons on Pics.
GGrandmaJan posted:
O.K. I do believe a lesson or two is in order.

Michelle Hall (bless her heart) taught me numerous things on how to get pics here in the middle of our posts. So seeing as how I was able to get pics of my "Boobies" here I think it is time to do some sharing.

1. You have to have the size of your pic just right. Not too big. When you go into your pic file on your computer it should tell you the size of each pic. Mine are 640 X 480. and labeled JPEG-image.

2.You must get them someplace on the Internet. I went in to http://www.photobucket.com and made me an account and it is FREE.

3. It let's you browze thru your pics and you can chose what pic you want to get on here. UP-load it to photo-bucket.

4.On photo-bucket---Click on the pic you want---- to high-light it. Right click on it. Then a dialog long box will come up in the middle of your screen. You then click on that "copy" in that dialog box. Do NOT use the copy up in your "Edit" file on your tool bars.

5. Minimize that page.

6. Go into WebMD---hit Discussion to start a post.

7. Do a title---Get into the part where you would do your posting.

8. Then go up to your Edit file below the address bar and hit "Paste".

9. Waaallllaaa--Your Picture should show up in the middle of your posting.

Mercy, I hope this helps you all. If all else fails might I suggest we all get a FB page and load all our pics that way. For some reason FB is much easier to get pics on there. Then we can put as many pics as we want and come back here to tell everyone the name of our FB account.

I am praying this helps us all. LOL. I hope I haven't left out a step or two. Give it a try and let me know how it works.

We need to reduce the stresses in our life. O.K. LOL.

Prayers, blessings and many hugs.
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks Jan! You're awesome - I 2nd your comment about reducing stress.

New profile photos for everyone! I'm looking for a new one right now....

H

GGrandmaJan replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen. I'm not awesome but felt my fellow "Warriors" needed some help in getting pics on here.

However, as I have solved my problem it seems--- I still can't get any pics that are emailed to me on here. It is beyond frustrating!!!

I am wondering if those pics are just too big for WebMD. What do you think?? I can't find out on my photo software just how big those pics are.

So I hope the other members on here don't mind but I am going to keep trying. Once I get a "bee up my patttotie" I can't stand it until I get it worked out.

Now I know why my engineer son has a mind that will not quit on a problem. Guess the" apple doesn't fall far from the tree". LOL. LOL Most times I get so frustrated with him as he IS the absent-minded professor. LOL.

So if anyone of you are totally bored with me and want me to quit just let me know. I don't want to take up precious time on getting info out there about breast ca as this is what our board is all about.

Fondly
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

brcansur replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Jan,
You are so funny all over trying to help me get a pic of Kaiden on here lol.lol. I am doing just fine putting them on my profile and changing them so everyone can see him that way no big deal. I am just so happy I figured that out lol.lol took me long enough
Roberta

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center