Skip to content
This is Pic of me at John's BD party.
GGrandmaJan posted:
O.K. still playing with pics. This is one I had my G'daughter take of me at John's surprise party. Still trying to see if pics work on here. Thanks for putting up with me and my quirks.

Can't believe this all still works for me. YAHooo!!!
Sorry for taking up your time as I am just playing.
Hugs to all
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! by Me.

jenna291 responded:
Hi Jan,
I am so proud of you! Great pics! I have never attempted pics, I will at some point!

Have a great day!
Jenna

GGrandmaJan replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
I put instructions on one of my posts titled "Lessons on pic" It is so easy now that Michelle Hall explained it all to me last year. Remember when 4 or 5 of us was trying to get Sandy's "boobie" cookies in the middle of our posts.

Well, Michelle walked me thru it by email and Finally I was able to do it. Roberta, was trying so hard to get pics of Kaiden on here. Finally she sent me one by email and I am just thrilled to finally get it on here for her.

Yes, at least get a profile pic of you on this site. We all like to see each other. However my DH thought he was being funny and took one of me with no hair sleeping on the couch. Well, I deleted that one for sure. LOL.

So if you want instructions try to print out my info to save for later. It really does work finally. The trick is you have to up-load your pics to somewhere on the "Net" and then copy and paste. I was stunned to think that hotmail worked for me. But I also mainly use photobucket and it is Free. Yay.

Give it a try. It is so much fun when you figure the dang thing out. LOL.
Hugs.
Jan

rachael67 responded:
Beautiful! Just wish it was a bit larger...Any way of doing that?

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

judyfams replied to rachael67's response:
Jan,
One very sexy broad - va va voom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judy

GGrandmaJan replied to judyfams's response:
Thanks Judy, Not sexy tho, but peoples at the party said I looked good. Hoorray.

I don't normally put pics of me anywhere but I did want to show you, my friends HOW I look when I go up to see Dr. Dreamy.

LOL LOL LOL.
O.K. I know I am Weird but I am having fun with his appts.

Thanks loads for the compliment.
Jan

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Rachael, I am already "large" enough. LOL. LOL.

I am taking it you want Longer???

I will see what I can do. You crazy woman!!!
Hugs.
Jan

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center