Skip to content
November Surgery
iamagramy54 posted:
I had a mastectomy on my left breast on/11/12 with Tram Flap reconstruction. Diagnosed Stage O DCIS all nodes negative. No chemo or radiation needed. Physical healing is going great. In the back of my mind I keep questioning if I should have had right side done at the same time even though nothing indicated cancer on that side. Has anyone else had seconds thoughts after surgery & what if any additional surgeries or reoccureance have they had??

rachael67 responded:
One of the least productive and most common afflictions which haunt us along this journey is second-guessing! Having said that, I must admit that few of us manages to avoid its clutches. The best advice I can give is to try and balance this with the knowledge that you did all your homework and made the best choices you could. Add to that that even the angels could not do more!

Wisdom always seem to reside in hindsight...Let's give it an eviction notice. Okay???

Blessings.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

mhall6252 replied to rachael67's response:
I completely agree with Rachael. You could make yourself crazy second-guessing every decision but you made an informed decision and you need to try and not look back. Easier said than done, I know :>)

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

goodlook121 responded:

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

Helpful Tips

Candle Lighting Site
I located the Candle site!! It was apparently removed by WebMD but we can still access it and make use of it for each of us and for all our ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center