Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
estrogen therapy
faithm posted:
I had a total hysterectomy Nov 2007 and started on synthetic estrogen in Jan 08. One year later and boom, breast cancer. I had surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, and then was put on aromysyn, following Femaro, then Tamoxifen. I hurt so badly, like a 100 year old woman. My vagina got very sore, dry and started cracking inside. They put me on estriodol to insert 3 times a day - a very small amout on the outside. I have to say my body and psychological person was destroyed by these meds. Since, I have had bladder prolapse and pain there. This is how I look at it. If a good surgeon takes out all the cancer they can, you are poisoned from head to toe with chemo, and radiated, the anti estrogen drugs aren't known well enough to go through that too. Women have to have a certain amount of estrogen or our bodies don't work appropriately. The oncologist when I moved to Ga. after having all this done told me the drugs aren't known well enough to guarantee no more cancer. I went off and I'm not looking back. We have to have quality of life, not just survival!!

goody2chords responded:
Damn straight! Do what you know is right. Your heart tells you, go with it.

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

goodlook121 responded:

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

Helpful Tips

DIEP Flap Survival
Sept 7, 2012: Bilateral Mastectomy and immediate DIEP Flap reconstruction. I live in Washington, DC, area and have great insurance and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center