Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I am back...
mhall6252 posted:
from Vegas and we had a fabulous time! The weather was spectacular - 70 degrees during the day and maybe 50 at night. The shows and hot air balloon ride were great fun, and I did pretty well, all things considered. We went back to the hotel every afternoon and relaxed for a bit before heading back out for dinner or our show. I don't have a whole lot of stamina so we had to limit our walking. But I am so glad I didn't cancel or postpone the trip. I plan to do a blog entry about the trip and I'll provide a link to my pictures. It may take me a day or two - there is laundry, grocery shopping, etc. to be done and I'm not very fast. The good news is that my keyboard skills have recovered almost 100% Now I need my handwriting to return to normal...lol.
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

rachael67 responded:
Sounds super...BUT........DID YOU WIN BIG TIME!!!????

Looking forward to the pics.

Blessings and get some rest!!

Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

brcansur responded:
Michelle,
Oh it is so goodto hear you had a good time I have alway wanted to go there and see some shows and just walk around the strip. Can't wait to see the pics. The weather sounds great I could only wish been cold here and snowing. They are calling for lake effect snow today we got some last night but not to much just a dusting.
Oh Please get some rest it always seams you need a vacations from your vacation when you get back. The cleaning and stuff will still be there after you get a few days of rest in lol.lol. The food you may need now but the rest I am sure can wait a little so you can get some rest and just relax a little. Great to have you back glad you had fun now relax for a while angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

jenna291 replied to brcansur's response:
Oh Michelle, I am SO glad you had a great time, and the keyboard skills are pretty much recovered. That is awesome!
I look forward to seeing your pics. Remember, the cleaning will always be there, so take care of YOU!!!!!

hugs, Jenna

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Can't wait to see pix!

Sounds amazing!

I'm with Rachael - give us your winnings total

Haylen

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

How to more easily read discussions
Exchanges provide a more dynamic way to keep up with ongoing discussions. But If you're finding how discussions and responses are ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center