Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
There are no words...
rachael67 posted:
I remind our community that the candle site is available to those who might wish to make use of it especially today in lieu of the tragedy in CT...The link is found at the top of this page.

May all those involved find a way through,...

My heart breaks for all!

Blessings and Peace.
Rachael
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

jenna291 responded:
Thank you Rachael. The sadness and horror of this tragedy are unimaginable. We must all take time each day to realize how precious life is and enjoy our famiy and friends.
The families of those effected have touched the country and the world, many tears have been shed. It is just too sad to imagine....

blessings, prayers, and peace,
Jenna

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

DIEP Flap Survival
Sept 7, 2012: Bilateral Mastectomy and immediate DIEP Flap reconstruction. I live in Washington, DC, area and have great insurance and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center