Skip to content
Holiday weekend check list
brcansur posted:
Good morning all I am getting ready to start my holiday check list of things I still have to do this weekend and thought I would share it with you all. Maybe you would like to share somethings you still have to do.
I have all my gift shopping done that was done a while ago. But I have a lot of last min things I do every year but this year is a little more because KAide was sick with double ear infection for 2 weeks. So I am behind On things.

1. Decorate I have nothing done yet not even the tree ! which is usually done by the 15.

2. make my cookies over the weekend all of them. Don't even know what ones I am making yet.

3. Cook for Christmas eve dinner which is at my house.

4. Wrap all of the gifts for everyone usually done right as I get them and put away till the tree is up.

5. Get dinningroom ready to seat everyone for Christmas eve dinner !!!!

Did mention I love all of these things but right now I don't know If I am going to like them as much this year can you send pinkie and all the boys to help oh it would really help !!! Plus all of you helping with the baking in my kitchen oh I could see all the flour flying and laughing going on already.
Hope all have a great weekend and holiday season. Angel hugs Roberta,
Roberta

cindy12345678 responded:
Hi Roberta! My e-mails to you are comming back. But I get
yours. It says server unavailable for too long. So who knows?
Sounds like you have a full schedule! I have alot of family
comming in. I have an event to go to everyday. Which is
ok. I will rest after the new year!We have the baking done.
I have Christmas eve here with my sister, then all I have to
do is make some deviled eggs for Christmas.
Its all systems go!
Have a very merry Christmas!!
Cindy

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Alternative consumer self-test device for early detection of breast cancer?
This may be an interesting personalized alternative for early detection to then be verified through Breast MRI/Mammography: Eclipse, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center