Cancer Gone!
Joeybirdie posted:
I was looking to see if there was an alternative treatment feed on here but did not see one. I just receive wonderful news from my oncologist! My breast cancer is gone and they can't find a cancer cell in my body! I did an holistic treatment and did not do the mastectomy, chemotherapy, or radiation like she wanted me to. I used Raw Cannabis, Broccoli Sprouts, and Turmeric Spice. That is all. I never had a bad day and never missed a day at work. I actually felt better than I have in years. I am going to take a maintenance dose for the rest of my life. I did not know anything about breast cancer stem cells until my wonderful husband did hours and hours of research for me. If you google 'stem cells in breast cancer university of michigan' you can read the article about their research. God bless, Joey

judyfams responded:
Joey,
I am thrilled for you. I would be skepitical of any doctor who proclaims they "can't find a cancer cell in my body" Cancer is an insidious disease and I don't think that statement should or can ever be made to a patient. There are many factors that can trigger cancer and we do not know those triggers - so it is possible that normal cells can become cancerous at some time. Which loosely translated means all the cells in our body have the ability to become a cancer cell and that is what we need to keep in mind after a diagnosis. We just don't know how to prevent this disease.
That being said, everybody must follow a treatment regimen that gives them security and peace of mind, and what works for one may not work for another.
I do believe in alternative medicine, but your post could be misleading to someone who is frightened and desperate right after diagnosis.
You have not stated whether your treatment was monitored by a naturopath doctor, and how you were monitored, and who decided on the dosages of the supplements you took. You did not tell us what stage, grade and type of cancer you had. I would hate to see someoine with metastatic cancer stopping conventional western treatment based on your post.
Your decisions seemed to work for you - but that might not be the correct path for others.
You mention stem cells, but from your post that had nothing to do with your positive outcome.
I wish you continued good health and hope others reading your post will not do what you did without consulting responsible medical (alternative or western) professionals.
Judy

kiwiallright responded:
HI Joey,

I would be interesting in learning a little more about your treatment, and like Judy has mentioned, knowing more about your stage and type of BC would be very helpful, and how you were monitored. I wish you luck and pray that the cancer is truly gone for sure.

Cheers

Mary

Joeybirdie replied to kiwiallright's response:
Hi Mary. I was stage IIb...HER breast cancer. My surgeon and oncologist stated that after my lumpectomy that I still had cancer cells and that I needed a mastectomy, chemotherapy for at least a year, then radiation, and Herceptin for a few years. I rejected it all because I know my body. Since I was in my twenties I knew I could not take prescription drugs...as I always ended up in the ER. From then on...I always turned to holistic treatments and it has worked for me. I had my four babies all natural because I was afraid. Glad I did though....I felt great after the births! I knew in my heart that I was not going to do well on chemo. So my wonderful husband and I did massive, deep research...hours and hours of it. My husband came up with what he believed was a good three pronge approach...Raw Cannabis (THC and CBD's), Broccoli Sprouts (Sulforaphan) and Turmeric Spice (Curcumin), It is all dose dependent and he came up with just the right amount of each that I should take. I was diagnosed in early June and began the treatment. I never had a bad day and actually felt better than I had in years. My oncologist wasn't pleased with what I was doing. She said that I could come back in a few months and get all the tests done and that's what I did last week. Every test came out all clear and I don't have to go back to her until next July. I know this is not for everyone, but it worked for me. I wish they had a 'natural approach feed here, but they don't. That's why I posted it here. All these treatments that I did are chemo compatible so you can take them along with chemo. They are just vegetables and spices...yes cannabis is considered a vegetable. I would be happy to answer any question you have on this. Take care Mary....Joey

Joeybirdie replied to Joeybirdie's response:
If you google 'breast cancer stem cells and university of michigan' you can find the same link we found. That's where we got the idea of the brooccoli sprouts and turmeric spice. The cannabis on the other hand we have known about for years as we are Medical Marijuana caregivers and have a few patients. We have known for a long time that cannabis can kill cancer cells and have seen many testimonies on the subject.

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)