Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Found a new lump
cindy12345678 posted:
Hi Ladies! Yes I am still here. The Job takes up alot of my time.
I found a new lump. My blood work wa good at my last onc appt.
The onc and the surgeon think that it might be the mesh for my
implant. I hope they are right. ( the last time I found a lump they
acted like it wouldn't be a tumor) I am scheduled for an ultra-sound
and MRI on the 31st. I also hope they don't find anything else.
I feel good, just the usual fatigue and aches we all get. So just
a reminder to check yourself even if you had bi-mast or any
other surg for new lumps. I found it not the Doctor. I also found
the other tumors I had myself. Both of those tumors presented
themselves differently also.
So I am havein a great Holiday anyway! So if you can send
"pinkie " for me on the 31st I will appreciate it! Can I have the
cabana boys too?
Cindy

rachael67 responded:
Cindy, sorry to hear about the new lump..Sending lots of good wishes that it does prove to be the mesh! Sounds like you certainly have the right attitude...Don't put it in the forefront until you know there is reason to do so, right? Otherwise you could mess up a wonderful holiday season for nothing!!

Of course, Pinkie and all the members will be there for you on the 31st! Id say "with bells on" but I think for that one we will deck her out in her New Years garb....Lots of silvery glitter and noise makers and a bit of bubbly...not to mention the cabana boys to share the midnight kiss with!

Blessings now and especially in 2013!!

Rachael
There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein

judyfams replied to rachael67's response:
Cindy,
Sorry to hear about your new "find". Sounds like it could be the mesh and yes we will be with you on Pinkie on the31st.
Since it is holiday time - what do you want the cabanna boys to be wearing - or NOT wearing???????????
Have a hopeful and merry Christmas!
Judy

mhall6252 responded:
The cabana boys are yours, Cindy! Sure hope it turns out to be nothing serious. Know what you mean about every lump and bump!

Hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Read my blog at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you!

brcansur responded:
Cindy,
i am sorry that you had to find a lump and at the holidays but you have a great attitude about it that is good. Keep up the good spirits why worry your self crazy if you don't have to. Look at all the stuff that happened to me and it wasn't anything much really. The implants can cause all kinds of issues so hopeing it is just the mess or even scar tissue. Have a great and Merry Chrisymas I will be on Pinkie and ready to have some fun with ya and all the ladies. But I will let you have the cabana boys since it is your day and trip lol.lol.
Angel hugs Roberta
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center