Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mice Can Play! Rachael--Right
GGrandmaJan posted:
AHA--Rachael, I do believe you are correct!! Haven't heard from any of them for weeks. Wonder where they all got off to---Mexico---Bahama's---or somewhere warm, exotic and more exciting that our little board, Ya Think?

I didn't want to mess up your post so started another. LOL

Are all our "Mod's" missing in Action??? Hello out there-------?

Happy New Year everyone. May this year be our Healthiest ever. That is my wish for all.

Hugs
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

jenna291 responded:
Happy new year to all and I am chiming in to wish everyone good health. I think we have all learned that good health is one of life's most important gifts....

hugs and blessings,
Jenna

Shell1007 replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
You are soooo right - one of the best gifts ever !
Happy New Year
Shell

brcansur replied to jenna291's response:
Jenna,
I agree good health is a very good and important gift one that we should never take for granted. One that we should hold on to with both hands very tight when we have it. One that I ask for all the time for all of us ladies here and gents. I hope we all get our wish this New Year Good health to all and Happy New Year Angel Hugs Roberta,
Roberta

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Breast Cancer Survivor
I had breast cancer surgery on right side just below my breast 2.2 cm part since 2001. It also removed 21 nodes my armpit to protect cancer ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center