Center Piece for Party tonight.
GGrandmaJan posted:

Here is our Cener Piece for our Party Tonight, Ladies.
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

GGrandmaJan responded:
Sorry Ladies, I couldn't get my typing below the dang pic. It kept on moving around where I didn't want it.

Oh Well. I tried again. LOL. They do look like cupcakes other that my "Boobies". I can make them in most colors and without the nips if you so desire. Just let me know the cup size.

I wish there was a way we could add to our orginial posts with a "P.S." on the end. Haven't figured that one out yet. Does anyone know how to do that without just adding a reply? Seems like once you hit "Post" you can not add anything else. Blast It!!!

Hey, none of you have ever commented on my signature line at the end of my posts. I made that quote up myself. I thought it was pretty funny. Guess most of you have not read it. LOL
Hugs
Jan

rachael67 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Okay...first things first...What the blazes is your latest pic????? I swear it looks like the New Year Worm!!!!! It most likely is some sort of knit thingie, but it's got me wondering!

I agree that I also wish we could "add" to our posts. Do you recall how we used to be able to change the subject line? And that it would place a little red "new" when someone had posted an addition? These are important issues and should be raised with the Powers-That-Be...Maybe the mods or ambassadors? Just an idea! (That'll teach them all to skip out on us for the holidays!! )

Additions to the center piece? Hmmmm...Nothing pink as many of our members object to that. Let's see...How about we have a glistening crystal tree set beside your "creation" and deck it out in assorted things that make us smile!? Photos of those we love and drawings by the little ones and an ipod for someone who tended to loose her voice from singing too much along with all the music? We could make the tree topper a rotating statue which revolves from an image of Brad to George to whomever our hearts desire at that moment!

At the base of the tree and off to one side we could have a little garbage pit. Why, you may ask? 'Cause in it we will place every crappy thing that has visited each of us this last year...And at the stroke of midnight we will set that baby afire so that none of that will ever visit us again!!

I lift my glass in celebration to each Friend, and wish all the very best in the New Year!!

Blessings.
Rachael

(Yes, I have noted your signature and had no idea our dear Friend had made it up! Good for you!! )
Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly! Don't give up five minutes before the miracle!!

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Oh Rachael, I got you wondering what my new profile pic IS?!?!? Yeah, I couldn't get it all on there but had NO idea it looked like a "Worm". LOL LOL LOL Holy Moly, I am laughing so hard.

O.K. it is a table runner. I will try to put a better pic of it on here.

The rest of your post is awesome. I love the bucket idea. I am all for that one. Love the rotating topper. Great idea.

This is the table runne

r. Pretty awesome, Right?

GGrandmaJan replied to rachael67's response:
Ah Rachael, It is no worm but a table runner I made. LOL. I tried to get all of it but didn't. So funny!!!
Will try again. Hope it works this time.

GGrandmaJan replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Oops now I got both pics. Sorry ladies. WebMD is having a hiccup tonight. Perhaps too much bubbly.

Hope all have a very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Jan

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)