Skip to content
Had the tests done
cindy12345678 posted:
Hi Ladies! I hope you all are having a great New Years!! I wish the
best for all of us!
Thanks for going with me on "Pinkie"! We started the celebrating early
Tom Cruise delivered our drinks,and George cloony deliverd the snacks!LOL I even invited Dr. Dreamy for Jan!
Well I knew something was up when the ultra sound lady used
the ruler. They told me the results of that test. It's a lymph node
sitting right on top of the implant. Then I had the MRI, My Doc
appointemt is on the 8th.
It's the side I had the Her2 pos on.
So I will keep you updated on what happens. With my family and
your help I know I can get through whatever it is.
Now I am going to have a fun day!
Cindy

brcansur responded:
Cindy,
Well just because the lymph node is sitting on your implant doesn't mean it is anything bad. Our implants move and so does the tissue around them. Believe me I know from all the crap I have gone through with mine. So please try not to worry and have a great New Years day have some fun enjoy your self please. Don't worry unless you really have to then you shouldn't worry either because we can't do anything but try and make it better and a clear head is best to do that and a calm one at that. I am here for you as always with loads of angel hugs and prayers for comfort and support. keep your chin up and stay strong when the going gets tuff go sew lol. I am sending you loads and loads of angel hugs lots of love Roberta,
Roberta

GGrandmaJan responded:
Thanks for the up-date Cindy. You will get thru this cause your attitude is super.

But really making you wait until the 8th for results. Just not fair. I would be calling that Dr. tomorrow and get some info. You have more patience than I would.

Glad we had such a great party on Pinkie. Love how you described it all. I adore men waiting on us ladies. YAY.

Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

Prayers
Jan
He who laughs at himself--never runs out of things to laugh at!! quoted by Me.

jenna291 replied to GGrandmaJan's response:
Cindy,
Thanks for the update and you have the best attitude AND taste in men!!! lol.
I'm with Jan, love the men waiting on us ladies! lol.
Will anxiously await your update and sending you tons of well wishes -
Jenna

goodlook121 responded:
(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is jessica i saw your profile today at (webmd.com)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jessica.(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my email address

(jessica_2vndaye@yahoo.com)

Helpful Tips

Radiation Burns
I had terrible burns over 2/3rds of my breast after 7 weeks of radiation & I was miserable. Here is what I did. The doctor told me to ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Breast Cancer Center